Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

24 hour downtime on most servers tomorrow

Options
  • 27-06-2006 11:27pm
    Registered Users Posts: 26,928 ✭✭✭✭

Forum thread here
    Thankfully my characters aren't really affected (both Kilrogg and Jaedenar are up so that's my main and preferred alt), but still though, this is going to mean pain on the servers that *are* up.
    *gets ready for massive queues tomorrow night*

Korgall is down for 36 hours, and these

Agamaggan
    Aggramar
    Ahn'Qiraj
    Al'Akir
    Arathor
    Argent Dawn
    Aszune
    Azjol-Nerub
    Bladefist
    Bloodfeather
    Bloodhoof
    Bloodscalp
    Bronzebeard
    Burning Blade
    Burning Legion
    Chromaggus
    Crushridge
    Daggerspine
    Darksorrow
    Deathwing
    Defias Brotherhood
    Dentarg
    Doomhammer
    Draenor
    Dragonblight
    Dragonmaw
    Drak'thul
    Dunemaul
    Emerald Dream
    Emeriss
    Executus
    Frostwhisper
    Hakkar
    Haomarush
    Khadgar
    Kul Tiras
    Lightning's Blade
    Mazrigos
    Moonglade
    Neptulon
    Ragnaros
    Scarshield Legion
    Steamwheedle Cartel
    Sunstrider
    Sylvanas
    Talnivarr
    The Maelstrom
    The Venture Co.
    Trollbane
    Twilight's Hammer
    Twisting Nether
    Vashj
    Warsong
    Xavius
    Zenedar

are all down for 24 hours.

Ouch.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 14,181 ✭✭✭✭Jim

Terenas ftw.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 20,919 ✭✭✭✭Gummy Panda

no not emerald dream!!!

Just after i got new equipment from the dead mines

*starts shakes*

• Registered Users Posts: 8,225 ✭✭✭Ciaran500

Woot, Aerie Peak will be still up. Does this mean this servers won't be able to take part in Cross-Realm Battlegrounds :confused:. Or is it already ready since its only a new server.?

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators Posts: 14,711 Mod ✭✭✭✭Dcully

I started a new char on Kilrogg the other day ,went to play just now and theres NO realms available :(

Kilrogg backup if anyone has char there :)

• Registered Users Posts: 26,928 ✭✭✭✭rainbow kirby

Kilrogg ****ing JAMMED for anyone who has their main there!
    *sulks*

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 5,240 ✭✭✭Endurance Man

Haha, keep the blades away from WOW players :D, haha.

• Registered Users Posts: 9,255 ✭✭✭anonymous_joe

Go work! For once...

Hope Aerie's Peak is up for more grinding fun...

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,783 ✭✭✭Binomate

Unlucky for anyone who was going for rank 14. I'm on Genjuros, so no downtime for me.

• Moderators, Education Moderators Posts: 9,634 Mod ✭✭✭✭mayordenis

anyone know why on the site http://www.wow-europe.com/en/
    they have a maintenance note which has the tm mark beside soon . . .

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,783 ✭✭✭Binomate

Typo or something.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2,097 ✭✭✭kiffer

mayordenis wrote:
    anyone know why on the site http://www.wow-europe.com/en/
    they have a maintenance note which has the tm mark beside soon . . .

Because it's a lie and they know it.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,141 ✭✭✭masteroftherealm

Freakin rediculuous I beter recieve a day in lieu of this! All my chars are on downed servers, was going for rank 10aswell.

• Registered Users Posts: 27,645 ✭✭✭✭nesf

Freakin rediculuous I beter recieve a day in lieu of this! All my chars are on downed servers, was going for rank 10aswell.

There's one day credited to people on the 24 hour servers and 2 days to those on the 36 hour downtime servers. Most people seem to have an issue with the notice period tbh. Only 24 hours.

*shrugs*

If it makes any difference to the lag I'll be happy, even if it's only a small improvement. :)

Same just wish I had a bit more notice! I had good few raids planned for today

I had good few raids planned for today

Were you planning on sleeping at all? ;)

nesf wrote:
    Were you planning on sleeping at all? ;)
    Sleep is for wussies! :D

Sleep is for wussies! :D

Very true. :)

nesf wrote:
    Very true. :)
    More to the point Sleep != Tier 3 goodness!

More to the point Sleep != Tier 3 goodness!

Don't talk to me about it, am still grinding a character upto 60 :/

nesf wrote:
    Don't talk to me about it, am still grinding a character upto 60 :/
    Worst part of the game! Get yourself hooked with a decent raiding guild/community at bout 58 or so, theyll blast u thru the last few bits and get u decent gear (nothing more fun than frying strat with full teir 2 group!)
    Marudon was the best tho, was just for NR gear so we went as a raid, so much fun!

• Advertisement

Worst part of the game! Get yourself hooked with a decent raiding guild/community at bout 58 or so, theyll blast u thru the last few bits and get u decent gear (nothing more fun than frying strat with full teir 2 group!)
    Marudon was the best tho, was just for NR gear so we went as a raid, so much fun!

Was offered a place in a raiding guild a few times, through old guildies who moved up etc. Have been running BRD 5 man with them recently for gear since 54. The only problem I have atm is all the competition in the plaguelands. Damn Argent Dawn relation to tier 3 gear! :p

nesf wrote:
    Was offered a place in a raiding guild a few times, through old guildies who moved up etc. Have been running BRD 5 man with them recently for gear since 54. The only problem I have atm is all the competition in the plaguelands. Damn Argent Dawn relation to tier 3 gear! :p
    Hehe yeah thatll be a bitch. Id definitly take the place if u like the raid guild, itll make a big difference

Hehe yeah thatll be a bitch. Id definitly take the place if u like the raid guild, itll make a big difference

I'm giving it serious thought. Might just stay in my present guild for 1 more level (to 58) and then move. I get invited to BRD runs etc anyways, so I get my instance fill atm. Got invited to ZG a few days ago, had to point out I was only 56. The rest of the party didn't notice I wasn't 60 :p

nesf wrote:
    I'm giving it serious thought. Might just stay in my present guild for 1 more level (to 58) and then move. I get invited to BRD runs etc anyways, so I get my instance fill atm. Got invited to ZG a few days ago, had to point out I was only 56. The rest of the party didn't notice I wasn't 60 :p
    Yeah see u can be in ZG and stuff and start building up your rep and coins from 58 makes it a lot easier and decent XP too

Some of the realms are back up early btw. For those who need their fix or who are bored. ;)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 16,339 ✭✭✭✭tman

nesf wrote:
    i came here to poke fun at wow addicts for having to go cold turkey for 24 hours, but now i feel like we're not even speaking the same language o_Ó

• Registered Users Posts: 17,585 ✭✭✭✭Mr. CooL ICE

Terenas ftw.
    Hell yeah

tman wrote:
    i came here to poke fun at wow addicts for having to go cold turkey for 24 hours, but now i feel like we're not even speaking the same language o_Ó

LFG Craid TO StratScarlet RTaken NoHuntorz G/Nrolling.
    ;p

tman wrote:

We have evolved beyond the point where your puny English is of use to us. :)

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 5,240 ✭✭✭Endurance Man

tman wrote:

It scares me and pisses me off at the same time, its a great incentive to NEVER touch this game...

Advertisement