Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Motorola - unable to charge?

• 28-06-2006 8:24am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 4,291 ✭✭✭

I have had my phone about 6 months - a motorola L6, when I plug in teh charger its ok for a second or two and then it turns itself off and reads "unable to charge". does anyone know if is this a problem with the battery, charger or phone? hopefully it's just the charger or something easily fixable!

thanks

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 889 ✭✭✭byrnefm

I had that problem with my V500 - it sometimes would give that message. It could be down to dirty contacts, as when I tried re-connecting, it usually worked the second time.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,531 ✭✭✭jrey1981

Yep it sounds like the contact part between the phone and the charger - I am not sure how Motorolas are made these days, but on the older Nokias the charging pin can come loose or need replacing - it may be a similar issue with your Motorola.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 37,304 ✭✭✭✭the_syco

Have a v535 myself. I feel you just gotta wriggle it to make it charge. So far, to get it charging, if I hold the bit you plug into the phone to the side, it starts charging.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 796 ✭✭✭Dellas

I had the same problem with my old V980 and it had to go back to the shop for replacement!!!!

Advertisement