Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Oh Pete you bad bad boy

Options
  • 28-06-2006 8:54am
    Moderators, Entertainment Moderators Posts: 10,439 Mod ✭✭✭✭

Pictures of Pete norting lines of white drugs (supposedly Ketamine) on the front of the Mirror this morning... Submitted by his "friends"

Yeah nice friends... Oh Pete Pete Pete :rolleyes:

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,744 ✭✭✭Táck

ha ha well i suspected as much when i heard him saying he liked listening to and producing techno music.

being caught snorting drugs is only bad for your publicity if your in childrens tv. it might give certain celebs a knock down but they always find there way back up. kate moss being the prime example.

GO PETE!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,478 ✭✭✭padi89

I have as much interest in that cnuts lifestyle as i have with Paris Hilton.Im sick to death of hearing about those cnuts.

• Moderators, Entertainment Moderators Posts: 10,439 Mod ✭✭✭✭xzanti

padi89 wrote:
    I have as much interest in that cnuts lifestyle as i have with Paris Hilton.Im sick to death of hearing about those cnuts.[/QUOT]

Well what the fcuk are you doing the Big Brother forum ???

Too much time on my hands.......Your obvioulsy a fan i take it?

ur sick "to death" of hearing about them so you come onto the big brother forum to read more...

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 714 ✭✭✭Mad Mike

xzanti wrote:
    padi89 wrote:
    I have as much interest in that cnuts lifestyle as i have with Paris Hilton.Im sick to death of hearing about those cnuts.[/QUOT]

Well what the fcuk are you doing the Big Brother forum ???

:D Made me laugh.:D

T&#225 wrote: »
    ur sick "to death" of hearing about them so you come onto the big brother forum to read more...

What??????? BB is on for 3 months approx then its over gone bye bye.Pete Doherty and the likes is being blasted in your face constantly for the last few years,Why? Because of a drug habbit.Its just a bunch of NME readers and the cool police that keep him where he is.

:rolleyes:
    Oh my mistake.....yep i need a brain transplant.:o

I was flicking through after hours with firefox tabs and thought this was a post on Pete Doherty.My mistake ,apoligies im a dumbass.

I guess everytime i hear the word Pete and Drugs in the same sentence i jumped to conclusions.Once again ,my mistake.Il crawl back into my hole now.

padi89 wrote:

I was flicking through after hours with firefox tabs and thought this was a post on Pete Doherty.My mistake ,apoligies im a dumbass.

I guess everytime i hear the word Pete and Drugs in the same sentence i jumped to conclusions.Once again ,my mistake.Il crawl back into my hole now.

*Bashes pad189 with stick*

Thats for ruining my thread...

;)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,673 ✭✭✭Miss Fluff

I was talking to one of his friends on the phone last week. She lives near him in Brighton. She told me that just before going in he told his mates that were the opportunity to arise to sell stories that they were to go for it. Essentially he said he intends to make as much money as possible from it so if people he know can benefit too. And yes, he is ALLEGEDLY mad into his chemicals so the story this morning won't come as a shock to the people that know him.

• Advertisement

padi89 wrote:

crawl back into your k hole...

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,457 ✭✭✭Cactus Col

so a nice guy junky?

pete? a nice guy junkie? a junkie? becasue he has done some drugs? ha...

Yeah I'd hardly call him a junky... No junky would put himself in a drug free 24 hour monitored house for up to 3 months... I'd say he just likes a good party and got caught with his pants down so to speak.. But as Miss Fluss says.. He obviously doesn't mind us all seeing it...

• Registered Users Posts: 24,924 ✭✭✭✭BuffyBot

Man in Brighton does drugs shocker!

Bears sh*t in woods shocker!

did u see when he went into the house, he was Definitely on something his jaw was swinging and they stopped showing footage of him.

the first girl even said to him "what are you on?"

T&#225 wrote: »
    did u see when he went into the house, he was Definitely on something his jaw was swinging and they stopped showing footage of him.

That crossed my mind too but aren't they all chaperoned for 2 weeks in a hotel room before they go in... I'd imagine they go through a fairly intimite searching procedure on their way in as well.. Can't see anyone getting drugs past them... Hmmmmm.. One has to wonder :cool:

• Registered Users Posts: 2,657 ✭✭✭trishw78

wasn't there a rummer one year that dope was smuggled in.

yeah thats the part i can't get my head around.

as fas as i could see, he was on something when he went in. what exactly, nobody knows. most likely an E. easy to hide, easy to take.

trishw78 wrote:
    wasn't there a rummer one year that dope was smuggled in.

no that was the irish equivaent, celebrity farm when that famous painter was smoking the whacky...

• Advertisement

I think he was just hyped up and over stimulated. Plus Bonn-eh didn't know he had Tourettes at the time.

• Registered Users Posts: 26,061 ✭✭✭✭Terry

the question is, will this affect his standing as probable winner?

• Registered Users Posts: 3,688 ✭✭✭grimloch

No.

If the voters are anything like me, they won't really give a toss.

that's you, and you are probably in the majority. but you have to remember that most of the people who watch this show are easily swayed by the press and if the tabloids turn against him, it could seriously damage his chances.
    then again, there are about 7 weeks left and most tv viewers have a very poor short term memory and will most likely have forgotten about this.

I don't think the tabloids would even dare. They learned their lessons from the backlash they recieved when they went all out on Jade on BB3. Now they tend to stick very much to the heros and villians aspect, going with the public flow.

it's a different situation though.
    jade was just dumb. pete isn't and the tabloids don't take kindly to drug users.

• Registered Users Posts: 485 ✭✭tosh_thedude

xzanti wrote:
    Pictures of Pete norting lines of white drugs (supposedly Ketamine) on the front of the Mirror this morning... Submitted by his "friends"

Yeah nice friends... Oh Pete Pete Pete :rolleyes:

Alot of people do Drugs daily, you just dont know it! Maybe your boss at work is a herion user. It shouldnt change ur opinion. He's got more personality that the entire house, Maybe excluding Niki, She's good TV. :D

Alot of people do Drugs daily, you just dont know it! Maybe your boss at work is a herion user. It shouldnt change ur opinion. He's got more personality that the entire house, Maybe excluding Niki, She's good TV. :D

What?????? people take drugs? :eek:

It hasn't changed my opinion of him at all... He's a class act all the way :D go Pete

the chap likes to broaden his horizons...

go pete!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 78 ✭✭Alli Babba

ah that wudnt change my opinion on him
    He is still cool and everything aout him is real

Advertisement