Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Looking for solicitor

Options
  • 28-06-2006 9:15am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 779 ✭✭✭

I am in the process of buying a property and selling a property. I have been quoted 0.5% of the cost of the buy and 0.5% of the cost of the sell as fees for doing both. This seems very expensive to me.

Can anyone recommend a solicitor that charges a flat fee or better rates than above? PM me replies.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 6,440 ✭✭✭jhegarty

homeOwner wrote:
    I am in the process of buying a property and selling a property. I have been quoted 0.5% of the cost of the buy and 0.5% of the cost of the sell as fees for doing both. This seems very expensive to me.

Can anyone recommend a solicitor that charges a flat fee or better rates than above? PM me replies.

he must be stuck in 10 years ago.... you might want to mention where you are ?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 779 ✭✭✭homeOwner

I'm in Dublin!

Advertisement