Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Where to buy shoes

• 28-06-2006 9:49am
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 533 ✭✭✭

I'm looking for a pair of NIke Vomeros, I've tried arnotts, lifestyle etc, none of them seem to stock. Anyone know where I could get a pair... in Dublin?

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,532 ✭✭✭daymobrew

Champion Sports on Grafton St (opposite HMV) are a big Nike stockist. Maybe they could order them for you.
    You could also try Mick Dowling Sports World in Dublin 6. (66 Terenure Rd North, Dublin 6W, 490-4502). Again, ordering them there might be an option.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 84 ✭✭Andy27981

The problem I had with running shoes was getting half sizes - i.e. 8 1/2. I got them online in the end www.sweatshop.co.uk

had to pay a bit extra for postage to IRL - but was worth it in the finish to get the correct size. got the delivered to work too so didnt have to trapse around the shops :D

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 452 ✭✭Domer

http://www.johnbuckleysports.com/shoes-nike.htm
    Just checked his website and he has them listed.

Good luck!!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 533 ✭✭✭StaggerLee

They dont stock them in Champion sports. They are on that website, reasonably priced too. That guy is based in cork, I'm in Dublin. I'd like to try the runners on before I buy them, this would be my first pair.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,532 ✭✭✭daymobrew

StaggerLee wrote:
    They dont stock them in Champion sports. They are on that website, reasonably priced too. That guy is based in cork, I'm in Dublin. I'd like to try the runners on before I buy them, this would be my first pair.
    Call John Buckley Sports and ask for suggestions. Maybe they'll let you try them for a week. They might know a retailer or a friend that they could work with. You never know until you ask, and you might be surprised what you get when you do!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 533 ✭✭✭StaggerLee

Got them at John Buckleys... €5 delivery, his prices are a lot cheaper than here in Dublin. Some nice stuff on the website too.

Advertisement