Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Portadown and Portlaoise?

Options
  • 28-06-2006 10:44am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 4

Whats the story with Portadown and The Panthers, are they still involved?
    We're meant to be travelling to Portlaoise saturday, so I was wondering....:confused:

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,897 ✭✭✭BigDragon

Dont know...but that rumour is out there. The contact number is on RLI website. They got a walkover win at the weekend as I presume the Exiles couldnt travel. All-inall not good. :o

1st July 2006
    League All Ireland Athlone Arrows v Portadown 18-0
    League All Ireland bye for North Dublin Eagles 0-0
    League All Ireland Carlow Crusaders v Kilkenny Wildcats 38-20
    League All Ireland Dublin Blues v Athboy Longhorns 18-0
    League All Ireland Dublin City Exiles v Kildare Dragons 22-46
    League All Ireland Portlaoise Panthers v Treaty City Titans 10-48

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4 Titan10

Thanks BigDragon, we played at the weekend so it was cool, tough game, but I was under the impression we scored more than that, as far as we could make out we scored at least 11 tries with 10 of those being converted...?:confused:

Titan10 wrote:
    Thanks BigDragon, we played at the weekend so it was cool, tough game, but I was under the impression we scored more than that, as far as we could make out we scored at least 11 tries with 10 of those being converted...?:confused:

You wanna get that sorted as it is already looking like a 4 horse race with points diff possibly deciding the home advantage for the semis.

Advertisement