Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Cream Toilet Seat???

Options
  • 28-06-2006 11:10am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 315 ✭✭

Anyone know where I can get a cream toilet seat.

I have a cream shires bathroom suite, and the toilet seat matches the exact colour, but it seems they have been discontinued.

Any suggestions, can I even get cream brackets anywhere.

Don't really want a wooden seat, any other suggestions?

Thanks

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,315 ✭✭✭Occidental

Contact Shires directly in the UK. I've had this problem before with old fittings for a cistern and Shires sorted it out for me.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,332 ✭✭✭311

You will find it hard to get one ,you might get one of those fancy brands from italy ,but you'll pay through the nose

Argos do loads of different colours.:(

Brian.

• Registered Users Posts: 11,220 ✭✭✭✭Lex Luthor

decbuck wrote:
    Don't really want a wooden seat, any other suggestions?

Thanks
    clear one?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 189 ✭✭dools

Drckbuck,

Not sure where you're based, but we got a cream one in Woodies on the Malahide Road (beside Clarehall). They had a number of different shades of cream (wooden and plastic-type ones)

We have a cream coloured suite and were resigned to having to get a white seat as a replacement, but we found the perfect match in Woodies

D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 64 ✭✭Neverends

Chadwicks, they gave us one with our white suite and we never bothered changing it.

• Advertisement
Advertisement