Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Coheed And Cambria comics request

Options
  • 28-06-2006 12:21pm
    Registered Users Posts: 2

Hey :D ppls has anyone heard of where you can get Coheed And cambrias comics beacause (much to my dismay :( ) Forbidden Planet in town said they couldnt order them........so....:confused:

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 4,788 ✭✭✭ztoical

Do you mean the bag on line adventures series? The first issue of The Second Stage Turbine Blade is now out of print, and the second is in limited supply. You can find some places online to download via bit torrent or if you want a hardcopy try the Evil Ink Comics online store. Diamond do carry the book so i don't know why FP can't order it.

• Moderators, Arts Moderators, Regional Abroad Moderators Posts: 11,045 Mod ✭✭✭✭Fysh

I know that Diamond recently introduced what amounts to a minimum order cut-off point, so in fairness it may have been that FP knew the book wasn't in much demand and didn't want to take an order for the customer that they wouldn't be able to place with the supplier...

Advertisement