Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Questions about Mods

• 28-06-2006 3:13pm
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 5,298 ✭✭✭

Hey peeps :)

I have downloaded a few and plan to start using them over the next few days. However, I'm not planning to start a new character (my time is limited), I'm gonna continue using the lvl 15 I have on the go at the moment. Anyone use any of these Mods?

- Francesco's leveled creatures-items mod
    - Quest award leveling
    - Natural environments

Also, how does one install the buggers? I have a bunch of .esp and .bsa files, where / what do I do with them! Simply stick them in the Data folder? Do they have to be enabled?

Thanks for thoughts

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 11,393 ✭✭✭✭Vegeta

I am plying on a 360 so to be honest i don't have a clue how to install em

• Registered Users Posts: 432 ✭✭Duras

ionapaul wrote:
    Hey peeps :)

I have downloaded a few and plan to start using them over the next few days. However, I'm not planning to start a new character (my time is limited), I'm gonna continue using the lvl 15 I have on the go at the moment. Anyone use any of these Mods?

- Francesco's leveled creatures-items mod
    - Quest award leveling
    - Natural environments

Also, how does one install the buggers? I have a bunch of .esp and .bsa files, where / what do I do with them! Simply stick them in the Data folder? Do they have to be enabled?

Thanks for thoughts

You simply put them in the data folder. After that you enable them from the Data option (first menu where you usually click on play game).

For most of the mods you don't have to restart so keep ur 15 lvl! I bet it was hard work hehe. Mine is 15 after 60+ hours of game play.

I use quite a few mods, none of the one you mentioned. Let us know if they are any good. :)

Advertisement