Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Nokia 6233

• 28-06-2006 3:29pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 579 ✭✭✭

Its finally out and the cheapest I can find is €356 (delivered) from these www.b4utele.com anyone know anything about them they look fairly cosure enough. Or if you know of anywhere cheaper online let us know! I have tried most of the major ones I can think of off the top of my head and these seem to be the cheapest. www.mobilejoker.com are a little cheaper but they don't have it in stock yet and plus I don't think they allow payment by credit card, bank transfer only???

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,531 ✭✭✭jrey1981

bank transfer payment means it is dodgy - a joker indeed.

I would wait a while until a reputable seller has it in stock...not sure about
    b4utele.com

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,349 ✭✭✭Phibsboro

Just a quick cultural note on this - if you look the website its actually German and its not uncommon (in fact the opposite) for German websites to only accept bank transfer payments. I bought an LCD monitor from www.jes-computer.de a couple of years ago and paid in that fashion.

Not that I'm vouching for this particular website, just pointing out that it ain't that unusual in Germany.

C

• Closed Accounts Posts: 101 ✭✭MyBaby

That name looked familar to me, knew I saw some thing about tat company on another forum - http://www.gsmarena.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=11061&highlight=b4utele

• Closed Accounts Posts: 235 ✭✭Yerac

I'm in the market for the same phone myself.

Don't know much about them but it's listed on onedaymobile.ie for 386 (euro) including postage .

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 54,617 ✭✭✭✭Headshot

theres nothing wrong with mobilejoker
    used them before
    great company

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 579 ✭✭✭cupthehand

Stupid question I know, but I take it you get a European charger and a German manual if you buy from mobilejoker :p

Advertisement