Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Grinds

Options
  • 28-06-2006 4:08pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 44

anyone available to give a few chemistry grindsto a 2nd yr Ag?

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 7,551 ✭✭✭panda100

your best bet is just to go into the science block and go up to the labs and ask if anyone is willing to give grinds.Thats what I did when I needed chemistry grinds in pre med.There should be lots of post grads dying to earn a bit of extra cash for the summer.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 839 ✭✭✭zap

give Brian Doyle SU Education officer a call or email sueducation@ucd.ie bearing in mind he has only just started but I'm sure Jane has left him the Grinds file and he can help ya out

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,033 ✭✭✭Chakar

Jesus Gary he's just going to start on Monday, give him a break would ya.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,755 ✭✭✭elmyra

One query isn't going to hurt! I'm sure if he can't help out nobody will mind, but it's worth a try.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,578 ✭✭✭Scraggs

Ah c'mon now Doyle wouldn't have been elected if the majority of voters didnt think he was up to it! You're making him out to be a right eejit alltogether.

OP I'd say do what Zap says and e-mail the Ed. officer and he'll more than likely be able to put you in touch with someone who can give you grinds.
    If that doesnt work out I'd say ask someone in the Chem dept. to point you in the right direction.
    Good luck

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 2,033 ✭✭✭Chakar

Ah its grand now, Doyle is very well up to the job.I know him personally and I was on his campaign team for his election.For that help I gave him, I got a free pizza from Dominos, Hot Stuff tis was.

Advertisement