Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Sniffer

• 28-06-2006 5:03pm
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 166,026 ✭✭✭✭

I have met I can say the man for me eveything he does just makes me go funny inside and I feel this way 18 mths since I met him, and he feels same for me. I am now 28 he 33 and have met many men in my time and he many girls which is part of who we are and are both grand with it.We have great sex and I have had many guys go down on me which I love.He loves it so much that sometimes he could be down there for over an hour easily which is fine.We live in both our houses but are going to move in and rent the other out.Last Saturday after a great night I was making the breakfast and went up to call him and he ws sniffing mu soiled panty's I am open minded but was caught of guard. So I decided to talk about this and asked him to tell me what it was all about before we move in together ie no secrets. So then he begins to tell me that he loves sniffing my panty's and to make his day that when I go to the gym which I do 4 times a week. That would I wait to have my shower when I come home as first he wants to give me oral sex when I am still all sweaty, and the thoughts of smelling my panty's after I have been working out drives him nuts. I have no real issue just wondering if any one went throught the same. I do plan this friday to come home to him without showering I just dont know what he plans to do with me,.

Comments

• Subscribers Posts: 19,425 ✭✭✭✭Oryx

If you have no hangup about this, then neither of you have a problem. Happy days, enjoy it all. Its only if that, or anything he does makes you uncomfortable that you need to sit down and see if you can work it out.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,268 ✭✭✭mountainyman

indulging this minor perversion will make him fall even more in love with you.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 166,026 ✭✭✭✭LegacyUser

the elusive human pheromone in all it's glory?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 192 ✭✭LikeOhMyGawd!

For the first occassion I'd be careful not to work it too hard in the gym and would advise wearing a pair of cotton pants to miminimise the impact. It's probably better that it isn't like a toasted ham and cheese sandwich down there. If you both can handle a gentle introduction then you won't need to be so conservative the next time and can hit him with the voodoo butter underpants.

Girl - You sound lucky to me - My bf who I love dearly doesn't like giving oral sex. In all other respects our sex life is great but he just isn't into it. He does it sometimes to please me but I can feel his reluctance and its just not enjoyable for me if I know he's not enjoying it.

Sounds like you guys have the making of an amazing sex life - good luck!!!

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 344 ✭✭Dreamer 7

If you are comfortable with it go ahead by all means, before I lived with my man, anytime I would stay over he would keep my panties and sniff to his hearts content, also wore them on his head one time lol

He also loves me to be a little unfresh in the armpit department...different strokes for different folks i suppose and he is not hurting anyone:D

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 7,134 ✭✭✭Lux23

He loves giving you Oral Sex I wouldn't complain if I was you, sure we all little odd things that turn us on its no big deal.

• Registered Users Posts: 211 ✭✭Surrender

Looks like he's happy, you're getting oral sex 24/7, Problem?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 27,349 ✭✭✭✭super_furry

You're both lucky to have a relationship where you can be so honest and open with each other. Enjoy it.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,395 ✭✭✭Marksie

His honestty is refreshing and the fact that his turn-on results in your pleasure doubly so.

Enjoy

• Advertisement
  • Administrators, Entertainment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 18,750 Admin ✭✭✭✭✭hullaballoo

Smell is one of the major sexual senses. I'd say you're both lucky that he can still use his sense of smell to increase his sex drive: for most men, the sexual connection with smell is inoperative. If you look at the animal world, smell is the primary sexual sense. When a female is in heat, the male can smell it, and that's what makes the male active.

Humans now rely mostly on visuals, but sometimes, more adventurous couples try to increase the fun with food and, commonly, aphrodisiacs.

Aphrodisiacs that are commonly used are artificial hormone stimulants. Basically, the are concentrated and manufactured versions of the same smell your boyfriend is getting.

The point is your saving money and having great sex.

I know where he's coming from. I'd have a sniff of the Gf's panties now and again too. Nothing surer to get the lad standing to attention than a good direct dose of woman smell.
    I remember watching something on tv a few years back where this guy kept a pair of knickers from all of his conquests in plastic bags in a freezer to keep their smell fresh, he had favourites and everything.
    He was a fetishist, I wouldn't even class my dabbling as a fetish but I am aware of the inner animal and this is one of the ways I suppose I manifest it.

I wouldn't worry, I had a gf once who wouldn't let me go down on her because of the smell, no matter how often I told her that the smell made me crazy with desire she wouldn't indulge me, ah well she's an ex now anyway.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,561 ✭✭✭GrumPy

I know where he's coming from. I'd have a sniff of the Gf's panties now and again too. Nothing surer to get the lad standing to attention than a good direct dose of woman smell.
    I remember watching something on tv a few years back where this guy kept a pair of knickers from all of his conquests in plastic bags in a freezer to keep their smell fresh, he had favourites and everything.
    He was a fetishist, I wouldn't even class my dabbling as a fetish but I am aware of the inner animal and this is one of the ways I suppose I manifest it.

I wouldn't worry, I had a gf once who wouldn't let me go down on her because of the smell, no matter how often I told her that the smell made me crazy with desire she wouldn't indulge me, ah well she's an ex now anyway.

A woman refusing oral sex? :eek:

• Registered Users Posts: 211 ✭✭Surrender

Rare stuff indeed, Gotta admit the smell down below gets me going as well

• Closed Accounts Posts: 698 ✭✭✭nitrogen

Lets face it. It's only natural selection showing it's beautiful colours in us homosapians.

A woman refusing oral sex? :eek:

This is not as weird as you might think!

I have been with at at least two women who wouldn't allow me down south. One was a bit of a fling for a month or two and she wouldn't let me cos she didn't like it. The other was my girlfriend for a year and a half and she was too embarrrased, although I did go down on her once or twice but she would always pull my head back up.

I wasn't complaining though. I find the smell on occasion sickening and would prefer not to do it if I could.

Still, every one is different.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,000 ✭✭✭spinandscribble

i dont really see what the problem is. you seem okay with it. besides it seems a guy wanting to have a odd sniff isnt that odd. the part about you still being sweaty from the gym is a bit extreme though.

i hated getting oral til my ex worked on it. then i enjoyed it. i think the idea of it made me go off it and yeah i was worried about the smell/taste/whatever.
    i've never heard of a guy refuse getting it though lol

• Closed Accounts Posts: 9,314 ✭✭✭Talliesin

It's pretty common, and hardly all that surprising that those who love women would often love their smell and that a subset of those again would like it when it's particularly intense.

One of the best known cases would probably be Napoleon, after success at the Battle of Marengo in 1800 writing to Josephine "Je serai là dans trois jours, ne vous lavez pas".

• Closed Accounts Posts: 43,045 ✭✭✭✭Nevyn

Talliesin wrote:
    One of the best known cases would probably be Napoleon, after success at the Battle of Marengo in 1800 writing to Josephine "Je serai là dans trois jours, ne vous lavez pas".

How about translating that for those who don't speak or have an understanding of french ?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,688 ✭✭✭grimloch

I'll be there in 3 days, don't wash.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 2,922 ✭✭✭Dave

"I'll be there in 3 days, don't wash"

:D

Was I the only one who thought this thread was going to be about hay fever??:confused:

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 8,449 ✭✭✭Call Me Jimmy

Was I the only one who thought this thread was going to be about hay fever??:confused:

yea

Unhelpful and off-topic posting will get you banned from this forum.
    Do take time to read the charter which contains the rules and abide by them.
    Have a nice day.
    Thaedydal

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,395 ✭✭✭Marksie

Talliesin wrote:
    It's pretty common, and hardly all that surprising that those who love women would often love their smell and that a subset of those again would like it when it's particularly intense.

Yes, a womans smells different at different times and it is very arousing and the taste and texture changes as well..

My french is very rusty, but I think he must have been travelling irish rail and she had no soap!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 22,523 ✭✭✭✭Esel

My oral French is not so hot! I thought he said "I will come in three days if you don't wash." :p

Not your ornery onager

• Closed Accounts Posts: 192 ✭✭LikeOhMyGawd!

Isn't it a little risky sniffing a bird's trollies considering you might get a whiff of sh1tty skid marks:eek: ? There's gotta be a big difference between getting kicks from a faint female front bit smell and a smelly bottom smell. Let's just hope all those sniffers' girlfriends wipe their bums well:(

• Closed Accounts Posts: 34,809 ✭✭✭✭smash

Talk about airing your dirty laundry(so to speak)..... haha

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 33,518 ✭✭✭✭dudara

I would like to take this moment to do my Thaed impersonation
    Have a nice day.
    Thaedydal

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 698 ✭✭✭nitrogen

Thaedydal wrote:
    Have a nice day.
    Thaedydal

Conversations in normal life go off topic. Being Irish, humour always pops its head in. So, why quote this when no one is being offensive?!

nitrogen wrote:
    Conversations in normal life go off topic. Being Irish, humour always pops its head in. So, why quote this when no one is being offensive?!

Because this is the PI forum. One person was already banned on this forum today for arguing with a moderator. Do you want to become the second?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 34,809 ✭✭✭✭smash

dudara wrote:
    Because this is the PI forum. One person was already banned on this forum today for arguing with a moderator. Do you want to become the second?

Nobody is agruing.... I think someone's on a power trip now!

Previous posts corrected as I made an error. Excuse me.

As to the topic of humour - This is PI, and I'm sick of telling people who really should have read the charter that this a forum where humour is best avoided, or at least kept to a minimum. Everyone has a different sense of humour and people come here seeking help with issues.

Steve06: Your dirty linen comment contributed zilch to the topic at hand, and that's why I said what I said.

The charter which has the rules clearly states off topic posting is not allowed in this forum.
    This will get you banned if you don't like it tough go post in after hours.

Glad to see many of you have experience of this so it has made me feel more relaxed about it.I do find it a bit funny when I think about someone smelling my soiled panty's an he says the clean ones are no good. Someone mentioned here about a man been down there giving oral sex to a woman and the smell of her bum ie Poo you sound a bit childish I think. But most woman do wipe their bum after been to the toilet to do a poo I hope if not all lol. Any how my man also loves to rimm my bum which is a very pleasant experience for me and he cant get enough of it. Thanks for the posts I mentioned the thing about napoleon and not washing for 3 days to my BF and he said yes please that would make his day

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 12,401 ✭✭✭✭Anti

I wouldnt be into that at all. I do enjoy oral sex but smelling my missus's cacks just seems wrong to me, But if you have no problems with it enjoy it.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 55 ✭✭i am a lady

Ah you are taking to me back to the good old days with my ex. He could quite happily stay down there for hours, and wouldn't even need me to touch him in order for him to orgasm. He even pleasured me through my underwear and wore them to work the next day. I swear. God I miss him ;-) Where have all the good men gone, eh?

Advertisement