Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Eircon down in Bray

• 28-06-2006 5:34pm
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,477 ✭✭✭

Anyone else having problems in bray with their Eircon BB. I rang up support and some foreigner said that there was an outage in bray and that the dudes were across it and will get it up and running asap. Anyone heard anything else?

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 816 ✭✭✭Cryos

same situation mate, apparently problems with bray and eniskerry exchange, its effecting kilcoole aswell.

• Subscribers Posts: 9,716 ✭✭✭CuLT

"Some foreigner".

"Damn foreigners taking our broadband" now eh? rolleyes.gif

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,477 ✭✭✭newbie2

Ah back up. thank God

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 816 ✭✭✭Cryos

CuLT wrote:
    "Some foreigner".

"Damn foreigners taking our broadband" now eh? rolleyes.gif

Yeh and tells ya how great the russian broadband network is...

"Yes maybe ok, this would not happen in russia i can tell you this for a fact my friend, i appologise for your inconvienience experienced by you..."

However still got me to reset the router and everything.... jeeeze there goes all my custom forwarding :(

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 26,581 ✭✭✭✭Creamy Goodness

my mate was affected on BT, so was my brother although he's on eircom.

myself have totally unadulterated hassle free broadband for the whole day. :p

• Advertisement
Advertisement