Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Should I go into town tonight for a pint?

Options
  • 28-06-2006 8:03pm
    Registered Users Posts: 2,413 ✭✭✭

I can't decide. There's a club on in the Village on Wexford St that some friends are going to, I'm tempted but have a few things on tomorrow that I can't really get out of.
    What do you reckon?

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 28,128 ✭✭✭✭Mossy Monk

let me know when the thread about how to spend your wages comes along, or the "Persil or Daz" thread

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,240 ✭✭✭Endurance Man

• Registered Users Posts: 2,413 ✭✭✭frobisher

I wondered how long it would take! I'd say you've been dying for a chance to use that one endurance man!

Apparently there's a peice of software you can download that will answer questions, I couldn't find it so I thought I'll turn to that bastion of anonymous wisdom; Boards.ie.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,203 ✭✭✭Heyes

frobisher wrote:
    I can't decide. There's a club on in the Village on Wexford St that some friends are going to, I'm tempted but have a few things on tomorrow that I can't really get out of.
    What do you reckon?

Sure go on, a hangover doesnt normally set in until the late afternoon so feck it enjoy ;)

• Registered Users Posts: 81,220 ✭✭✭✭biko

No don't go into town. Stay at home and prepare, you know it's right thing to do...

Or go and then blame your internet "friends" when it goes pearshaped.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2,203 ✭✭✭Heyes

biko wrote:
    No don't go into town. Stay at home and prepare, you know it's right thing to do...

Or go and then blame your internet "friends" when it goes pearshaped.

How mature :p

frobisher wrote:
    I wondered how long it would take! I'd say you've been dying for a chance to use that one endurance man!

Apparently there's a peice of software you can download that will answer questions, I couldn't find it so I thought I'll turn to that bastion of anonymous wisdom; Boards.ie.

Haha, i googled "crap thread" and this was the second pic i got, dumass...

• Moderators, Regional East Moderators Posts: 21,503 Mod ✭✭✭✭Agent Smith

:D , yoink, im gonna put that in my personal stash so next time frobisher decides to post another of his well thought out threads i have something to respond with.

• Moderators, Regional East Moderators Posts: 21,503 Mod ✭✭✭✭Agent Smith

i think it works best when you can post the pic, rather then Just the Link

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 36,634 ✭✭✭✭Ruu_Old

You wouldn't leave your friends on the internet behind, would you?:eek:

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 47,251 CMod ✭✭✭✭Black Swan

Just had a pint, and feel a slight buzz, so why not?

Advertisement