Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Place above the Uluru?

• 28-06-2006 8:12pm
    Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators, Regional South East Moderators Posts: 28,500 Mod ✭✭✭✭

Can somebody tell me the name or number for the chineese above the Uluru?

[EDIT] Nevermind got it: Golden Jade: Oriental Restaurant, The Uluru 051-856902 :D

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,657 ✭✭✭trishw78

are you bringing us all to dinner aren't you the best...

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 33,518 ✭✭✭✭dudara

Thought it was the Fan Dynasty, a branch of Johnny Fans

• Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators, Regional South East Moderators Posts: 28,500 Mod ✭✭✭✭Cabaal

dudara wrote:
    Thought it was the Fan Dynasty, a branch of Johnny Fans

seems to go by a few names,

• Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators, Regional South East Moderators Posts: 28,500 Mod ✭✭✭✭Cabaal

trishw78 wrote:
    are you bringing us all to dinner aren't you the best...

Indeed I am the best, however I won't be bringing you to dinner....

thats FINE next time I see you at the junction by college street I'll make sure you don't jump the lights. (That was Tuesday or Wednesday morning at approx 7.30am I think)

• Advertisement

trishw78 wrote:
    thats FINE next time I see you at the junction by college street I'll make sure you don't jump the lights. (That was Tuesday or Wednesday morning at approx 7.30am I think)

Hey not like I'm in a car or anything ;)
    Its the only junction in the town that I go through a red light

lol

:S I swear I'm not stalking you :D I waved but you didn't see me too busy watching the truck behind me I guess

Advertisement