Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Irish people abroad websites

Options
  • 28-06-2006 8:47pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 36,634 ✭✭✭✭

I wanted to get in touch with Irish people abroad to see what their experiences were regarding moving and so on. What do you people use? I know theres Irish Abroad, just wondering what others use. Thanks :)

Ruu

Comments

• Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 22,730 Mod ✭✭✭✭Bounty Hunter

where are you considering moving to? and what age/gender are you? ive been living in Luton in england for 3yrs now myself and tbh there are quite a lot of irish people living abroad who have continued to use this website so im sure any queries you may have could be answered here.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 36,634 ✭✭✭✭Ruu_Old

I have moved already, Im living in the US (a few hours south of chicago) and Im between 23-25. I lived in London for quite some time also. I was looking for sites apart from boards.ie/us, sorry meant to mention. :)

• Registered Users Posts: 1,787 ✭✭✭dSTAR

I think this is probably the place for expats. I had a look through Irish Abroad some time ago and figured that a lot of the members where second and third generation Irish or foreign guys just looking to pick up a cailin as a trophy bride!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 36,634 ✭✭✭✭Ruu_Old

Hehe, you also have to pay for most of that site, to hell with that boleex :)

Advertisement