Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

graffiti in galway (word)

Options
2»

Comments

• Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 10,563 Mod ✭✭✭✭Robbo

What was the one that was there before?
    Don't meditate upon it. It's hippy guff trying to explain a law of physics.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 100 ✭✭5times

Robbo wrote:
    Don't meditate upon it. It's hippy guff trying to explain a law of physics.

There used to be a good one down at UCG just on the walk under the Quincentennial bridge . It said " I got no idols , but I love your lips " . Not really graffitti in the artistic sense . Used to admire it as I walked past the odd time .

• Closed Accounts Posts: 46 stingy

stop the war in irak

.......... always made me laugh
    (twas up along the canal)

& what is the slogan painted at the spanish arch?

& what was the old one? somthing about poetry???

graffiti:o

"speech is as shallow as time, silence is as deep as eternity"

i think..... the one that was written in green?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1 BACE

ahhh now this was a funny thread to find.i belive sombody said they would"wring words neck" hahaha not very likely,i know him.he would kick yaw head in.granted graff in galway has gone downhill with all these little lads running about with markers and no clue.remember there was no graffiti in galway about 4 years ago,the first 3 writers are still about,putting great stuff up.thank you for your time and **** YOU if you dont like graff:eek:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,478 ✭✭✭padi89

BACE wrote:
    ahhh now this was a funny thread to find.i belive sombody said they would"wring words neck" hahaha not very likely,i know him.he would kick yaw head in.granted graff in galway has gone downhill with all these little lads running about with markers and no clue.remember there was no graffiti in galway about 4 years ago,the first 3 writers are still about,putting great stuff up.thank you for your time and **** YOU if you dont like graff:eek:

So where exactly is this great stuff?

I dont mind graffiti if its done well but all i see around is pointless **** tagging.I dont see how its gone downhill, it was never uphill in the first place.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 275 ✭✭the_galway_fry

BACE wrote:

well pass this message on to your friend for me.
    I WILL kick his arse if i ever met him
    tagging is NOT graffiti.
    its ****ing retarded as i suspect you and your friend are.

Advertisement