Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Receiving multiple copies of MMS messages

• 28-06-2006 10:28pm
    Moderators, Category Moderators, Education Moderators Posts: 27,257 CMod ✭✭✭✭

I am on O2 - my friend is on Vodafone. She sent me two MMS messages about three days ago, both containing an image.

To date I have received 8 copies of one and 4 copies of the other - at all hours of the day and night.

Has anyone else had this happen recently?
    Is there some sort of glitch in O2 or Vodafone that makes this happen?
    Am I doomed to receive the same photos over and over again?

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,429 ✭✭✭testicle

I was sent 3 MMSs there on Friday. Never received... Voda -> Voda.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 246 ✭✭Garth

seems to be a vodafone issue.

I had the same prob earlier in the week from a vodafone user, my wife also having this problem today, receiving an mms 10x from mother who is on vodafone.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 29,930 ✭✭✭✭TerrorFirmer

I'm on meteor, this used to happen all the time several months back to me, receiving up to 10 of the same MMS.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 97 ✭✭VroomVroom

Same problem, from Vodafone to O2...
    I called O2, they have no idea...
    Hope nobody is getting charged for them...

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Education Moderators Posts: 27,257 CMod ✭✭✭✭spurious

Mine are still coming.
    So far 12 of one and 9 of the other.
    They were a little bit amusing when I got them first. They are really annoying now.

She has a 3g phone - not sure if that makes any difference.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 17,441 ✭✭✭✭jesus_thats_gre

There is a little bit of a problem at the moment I think.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 8,324 ✭✭✭chrislad

Vodafone are having MMS issues.

Advertisement