Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Where's the best place to pull in town??

Options
  • 28-06-2006 10:41pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 17

Go out on the piss every weekend and yet the same problem keeps happening!! Myself and my mates can never decide where to go!! I always make a case for places in temple bar ie buskers,fitzsimmons, as u can never complain about the lack of women!! Just wondering where people think the best place to pull is ??

Comments

• Moderators, Education Moderators, Music Moderators Posts: 10,686 Mod ✭✭✭✭melekalikimaka

the girls in thoses places are awful, try d2 on a wednesday or 92 on a sunday, crawdaddy on a thursday, you wont be disappointed

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,294 ✭✭✭Mrs. MacGyver

My flate mate and his buddies go to cafe en seine on kildare st every saturday night and have no probs.

• Registered Users Posts: 7,988 ✭✭✭constitutionus

well theres a bar in temple bar called the temple bar and ive found you dont have to try hard to pull there. though mostly your talking about tourists on the pull (which does have the bonus of their own rooms nearby) so if your looking for irish girls you wont do so well.

i used to go to goldsmiths on dames street alot (its called CITI now) and the club down stairs usually was over loaded with women who were up for it though like i said its been a long time since i was there and i here the new refurbishments attracted a different crowd. still its worth checking out. just hang around the dancefloor and wait

• Registered Users Posts: 2,203 ✭✭✭Heyes

the girls in thoses places are awful, try d2 on a wednesday or 92 on a sunday, crawdaddy on a thursday, you wont be disappointed

Oi !!! I go to buskers and fitzsimons and always have a great time :p ... as for club 92, stay clear it is crrrrrrrrrrrap and crawdaddy s is nt too far behind that. D2 is alright but get sick of it quick. Stay where ya are, good nights always had around temple bar.

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Arts Moderators, Entertainment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 16,610 CMod ✭✭✭✭faceman

D2 sucks, Cafe en Seine sucks 92 sucks.

Go to the Cuckoo's Nest on the greenhills road, place to be seen!

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 1,221 ✭✭✭abetarrush

faceman wrote:
    D2 sucks, Cafe en Seine sucks 92 sucks.

Go to the Cuckoo's Nest on the greenhills road, place to be seen!
    The nest is a kip!

Honestly, I dont think it bothers were ye go. Everywhere I got the ratio of guys to girls is like 20:1, so its hard t get girls, and the funkin arseholes who think they're the **** put the girls off all the guys

The place Ive pulled at most is QBar

I think a good place is Barcode on a Thurs/Friday as its cheap drink aka Students night

How old are ye anyways Todd Flanders?

• Registered Users Posts: 5,918 ✭✭✭Steffano2002

I would recommend the Front Lounge and the George

• Registered Users Posts: 8,326 ✭✭✭Zapp Brannigan

Copperfa.... ah I cant send ya there.

• Registered Users Posts: 14,761 ✭✭✭✭Winters

Copperface Jacks..

Or Isoldes Tower.

If you are desperate

• Registered Users Posts: 144 ✭✭icemanjimbo04

The Dragon on georges st.. ha. Coppers is fairly easy. Lots of mingers which suits me down to the ground.. Barcode is great but only ever pulled once.. Trinity arch.. Bit of a kip but easy ladies.. Break for the boarder not too bad either..

• Advertisement

Slurms wrote:
    Copperfa.... ah I cant send ya there.
    Yeah you can! By far the best for pulling IMO! Had some great nights there! Ahhhh... Sweet memories... :)

The Dragon on georges st.. ha. Coppers is fairly easy. Lots of mingers which suits me down to the ground.. Barcode is great but only ever pulled once.. Trinity arch.. Bit of a kip but easy ladies.. Break for the boarder not too bad either..
    Only went to Barcode once for a work leaving party and when I walked in I felt like a father looking for his son/daughter at a school dance! :( And I'm only 25!

• Registered Users Posts: 14,761 ✭✭✭✭Winters

Barcode = ****e unless your 12 or Gary Glitter.

• Registered Users Posts: 144 ✭✭icemanjimbo04

Only went to Barcode once for a work leaving party and when I walked in I felt like a father looking for his son/daughter at a school dance! :( And I'm only 25!

Im 22, I go for a perve and cheep booze. The moths are quality a bit young but hey.. The time i did pull it was sum single mother.. Classy..

Im 22, I go for a perve and cheep booze. The moths are quality a bit young but hey.. The time i did pull it was sum single mother.. Classy..
    Classy indeed! :p Congrats anyway! hehehehe

• Registered Users Posts: 4,388 ✭✭✭Kernel

Don't take this the wrong way, but are you chavtastic? Are you rich? Ugly? What kind of clothes do you wear etc? Because some of the bars listed (Cafe En Sein) are only good if you're a D4 head. Others are only good if you wear baggy ripped jeans, stripey pink t-shirts (or country and western style flannel short sleeve shirts) and have ridiculous spiked & highlighted haircut like sonic the hedgehog.

• Registered Users Posts: 14,685 ✭✭✭✭BlitzKrieg

spiked & highlighted haircut like sonic the hedgehog

leave sonic out of this! :(

• Registered Users Posts: 23,216 ✭✭✭✭monkeyfudge

Yeah... Sonic wouldn't get into Barcode... not with those trainers.

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 47,251 CMod ✭✭✭✭Black Swan

Depends on the age group you are seeking. When students are around, the Firehouse is pretty good in Dub.

• Registered Users Posts: 27,645 ✭✭✭✭nesf

Moved. Personally, if I was you, I'd just accept your seemingly inevitable life of bachelordom and try to make peace with it. :)

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 955 ✭✭✭LovelyHurling

Stay away from coppers!
    D2, Seine, and Bondi. Im telling you, score city!

thats fine he can come home with me...:D

(i think i just scared myself)

• Registered Users Posts: 11,980 ✭✭✭✭Giblet

Virgin Virgin Virgin!

• Registered Users Posts: 405 ✭✭uncle ernie

Winters wrote:

Or Isoldes Tower.

If you are desperate

ah good old Scaldy Showers. the last refuge of the desperate man

BlitzKrieg wrote:
    thats fine he can come home with me...:D

(i think i just scared myself)
    I'll stick with Amy Rose myself... She may only be 12 years old.. but we're talking about fictional talking hedgehogs...

she's a bit clingy that amy rose...give me princess sally anyday. Or that new one they got Fiona Fox.

What about that rabbit thing, Cream...? I wonder how she got her name...

those ears would be useful...

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Arts Moderators, Entertainment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 16,610 CMod ✭✭✭✭faceman

My gaff is good for pulling but only cos im easy

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 1,414 ✭✭✭tom-thebox

The PlayHouse on a Sunday baby ;)

Advertisement