Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Where's the best place to pull in town??

Options
2»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 7,988 ✭✭✭constitutionus

tom-thebox wrote:
    The PlayHouse on a Sunday baby ;)

girl central :D though with the law of the land these days you might wanna see some ID !

i used to live in this place, on a good night you dont even have to try. the ladies just come straight up to you. though at my advanced age its getting to be a no no. guess i'll just have to settle for the 2.50 a drink that goes on all night sunday instead. good ol alkeyhol, your never to old for her!!

• Registered Users Posts: 10,255 ✭✭✭✭The_Minister

tom-thebox wrote:
    The PlayHouse on a Sunday baby ;)
    And where would this Playhouse be located? *holds pen over notepad Moe-style*

• Registered Users Posts: 1,606 ✭✭✭djmarkus

ya get some classy lassies in fibbers on a thursday night, drinks only 3 euro so its cheap to get them tanked up too!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,414 ✭✭✭tom-thebox

And where would this Playhouse be located? *holds pen over notepad Moe-style*

Tallaght next to the plaza hotel, handy place to get a taxi too they just line up outside the front door.

girl central :D though with the law of the land these days you might wanna see some ID !

i used to live in this place, on a good night you dont even have to try. the ladies just come straight up to you. though at my advanced age its getting to be a no no. guess i'll just have to settle for the 2.50 a drink that goes on all night sunday instead. good ol alkeyhol, your never to old for her!!

To be honest with you, I dont know anywhere like it, you cant move in the place on a Sunday and its all cracking women. Opened my eyes to tallaght :p Door policy is very good too never get any trouble in there.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 10,255 ✭✭✭✭The_Minister

tom-thebox wrote:
    Tallaght next to the plaza hotel, handy place to get a taxi too they just line up outside the front door.
    I was overjoyed until you said Tallaght. I was going to ask if runners were admissable then I remembered where it was.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 9,193 ✭✭✭[Jackass]

Slapper face jacks.

Just tell the girl you're from mayo and training to be a gaurd. Sorted.

I was overjoyed until you said Tallaght. I was going to ask if runners were admissable then I remembered where it was.

haha buy a pair of shoes :D marks and sparks nice pairs 30 yo yo's you dont have to be minted to dress like a pimp :)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 65 ✭✭javelin

aah, spirit.

javelin wrote:
    aah, spirit.

Newyork or Dublin haha :D

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 2,799 ✭✭✭Tha Gopher

21s. Crackin birds, good tunes, I do be on fire there

Well, I was, Im now refused admission despite never having caused/been in trouble there before, no idea why. Only thing I can think of is that last time I was there i was in the jacks when two Russians got thrown out of a cubicle for sniffin coke. I was watchin them gettin fcuked out, as you do, dunno if they assumed Id supplied them or what. Miss that place :(

Heaven in Blanch is good. Have never thought Coppers was as fool proof as some would claim, its an average pull rate at best.

Advertisement