Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Daily face wash for men

• 28-06-2006 10:42pm
    Moderators, Motoring & Transport Moderators, Music Moderators Posts: 12,778 Mod ✭✭✭✭

Anyone got any recommendations? I just use plain old soap at the moment but I think I need somehting a little better. I got a Facial Scrub from Nivea for Men, but its only to be used about once a week as its quote abraisive. I want somehting that gives a good clean and helps against black heads and little spots. What do you use?

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 931 ✭✭✭moridin

The clinique mens one is nice. I used to use clarins for men (it smells great), but it stings your eyes if it gets in there. You could probably get a tester of either/both if you ask in a department store... :)

• Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 12,804 Mod ✭✭✭✭Keano

I use Aqueos (dont know how to spell it at this moment!) to wash my face. You can use it as a moisturiser and soap and also to shave. But I use it as a face wash and then use Clarins after it. Leaves my skin really clean and fresh looking.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,260 ✭✭✭jdivision

If it's just a pre-shave thing simple in boots is cheap and fine

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 843 ✭✭✭PrettyInPunk

My brother uses the clinique mens stuff and its lovely.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,221 ✭✭✭abetarrush

Tesco Facewash for men! :D

Does the job

The Nivea for Men face scrub is good too, U can get oil control aswel

Also, another great new invention thats reat for your face is Soap!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 5,563 ✭✭✭quad_red

face washes dried the skin out.

I used the new Simple for Men stuff now. Very very good. The face wash is also exfoliating. Good for all skin types.

L'oreal stuff is ok, not as good as the Simple stuff though. And alot more expensive.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,424 ✭✭✭fatal

i use the nivea scrub and i have to say that it is the best one that i have used up

Advertisement