Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Just caught my girlfriend cheating

• 28-06-2006 11:29pm
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 166,026 ✭✭✭✭

Background info: My girlfriend is from Germany. We've been together for 2 years. She's moving back home at Christmas. The plan is/was we'd stay together and I'd eventually come join her (after a few months.) She'd regularily fly back to Dublin to visit me etc.

Recently (about two months ago) she came back from a trip home and had been acting slightly different. My instincts felt like she had cheated.

Tonight I caught her on her webcam having cybersex with a guy. She was showing him her breasts and vagina. He is from her town in Germany.

I confronted her and this is what I have learnt: she met him during her last trip home. She didn't sleep with him (not sure I believe this) but did lots of other things. He's part of the reason she's been so keen to go back home since then. She is/was planning on sleeping with him when she got home.

To me it seems like she was lining up another boyfriend to take my place when she moves home. I could forgive her if it was just a drunken mistake, but she is clearly developing a relationship with him.

Now I obviously cannot trust her when she moves home.

We have a great relationship. Really loving and understanding and caring. I think she is a great, unique person. She feels the same about me. It's odd this has happened. She's not the cheating type and we don't really have any problems.

I cannot trust her back in Germany. She's obviously going to be sleeping with this guy.

Dump her now?

(I'm feeling a bit numb, this post may seem like I have no emotions but that's not the case at all.)

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 472 ✭✭Metacortex

Background info: My girlfriend is from Germany. We've been together for 2 years. She's moving back home at Christmas. The plan is/was we'd stay together and I'd eventually come join her (after a few months.) She'd regularily fly back to Dublin to visit me etc.

Recently (about two months ago) she came back from a trip home and had been acting slightly different. My instincts felt like she had cheated.

Tonight I caught her on her webcam having cybersex with a guy. She was showing him her breasts and vagina. He is from her town in Germany.

I confronted her and this is what I have learnt: she met him during her last trip home. She didn't sleep with him (not sure I believe this) but did lots of other things. He's part of the reason she's been so keen to go back home since then. She is/was planning on sleeping with him when she got home.

To me it seems like she was lining up another boyfriend to take my place when she moves home. I could forgive her if it was just a drunken mistake, but she is clearly developing a relationship with him.

Now I obviously cannot trust her when she moves home.

We have a great relationship. Really loving and understanding and caring. I think she is a great, unique person. She feels the same about me. It's odd this has happened. She's not the cheating type and we don't really have any problems.

I cannot trust her back in Germany. She's obviously going to be sleeping with this guy.

Dump her now?

(I'm feeling a bit numb, this post may seem like I have no emotions but that's not the case at all.)

Yes she is.
    You obvioulsy don't trust her, so whats the point. If you stay with her its obviously going to be playing on your mind, driving you mad when she goes back to Germany.
    Do you really want that?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3 wtf?

Maybe you need to talk a little bit more with her!!
    If I understood well, she only cheated on you by webcam. If you have a so great relation ship, take the time to understand why she did that. It will help you to take the right decision.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 14,346 ✭✭✭✭jimmycrackcorm

Is this her? http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9OCRn_aZej0

I'd say you haven't a hope with this. She's gettingready to move on, so should you.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 10,730 ✭✭✭✭simu

I would dump her. Her behaviour sounds inexcusable, assuming you've given a fair account of things.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 9,193 ✭✭✭[Jackass]

Ditto. Dump her. Completely betrayed you on a continuos basis and not least, even kept a "sexual" relationship with this guy, when in Ireland, with you.

Gone. Done and Dusted. NEXT.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 68,317 ✭✭✭✭seamus

Unfortunately no-ones better half seems to be "the cheating type" until you find them cheating.

Sorry to hear it mate, but kick her to the kerb.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 433 ✭✭StandnDeliver

she has no repect for you,shes lied,betrayed and cheated.... i couldnt see any relationship recovering from that..
    dump her and find someone who deserves you

• Closed Accounts Posts: 13,249 ✭✭✭✭Kinetic^

Dump her now?

Yesterday!!!!!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 9,894 ✭✭✭Chinafoot

You caught her having cybersex with him.
    She's looking forward to seeing him.
    She's already done "things" with him.
    She's planning to sleep with him.

Why do you even need to ask if you should dump her? Mate, no offence but it sounds to me like this relationship was over as soon as she told you that.

Move on.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 166,026 ✭✭✭✭LegacyUser

I ask the same myself, do you really need to ask if the fcuk you should dump her or not? Looks to me you have been dumped and betrayed...to say the least...Horrific. I'd slap her back to Germany with a chorizo sausage!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,496 ✭✭✭*Angel*

You don't deserve this and she's definitely not worth it, dump her!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 36 TheTruthFairy

We have a great relationship.

Sorry but If you did have such a great relationship she wouldn't be getting her baps out for other blokes.
    I think she is a great, unique person. She feels the same about me.

Does she? Her actions hardly say this, do they?

Have some self respect and dump her now.

• Registered Users Posts: 420 ✭✭Tony255

is she staying with you at the moment, if it was me and she was i'd have her looking for a hotel

DUMP HER NOW!!!!!!!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 25,848 ✭✭✭✭Zombrex

We have a great relationship. Really loving and understanding and caring. I think she is a great, unique person. She feels the same about me....She's not the cheating type
    Sorry but the facts would tend to disagree with that assessment

Dump her for being a cheating 'ho. What else were you planning of doing?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 177 ✭✭Wing Walker

FFS man, you actually have to ask?:eek:

2 options.

Number 1
    Dump her now and be done with this thing. She's not worthy of your trust or "understanding" anymore.

Number 2
    Just keep going as you were until she moves home and hope that she might change her mind. Not bloody likely but you sound as if you're grasping for this option.

I'd personally go for option 1.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,305 ✭✭✭jobonar

those 2 lines are what ya need to think about!

she's done "other things" therefore she's cheated and you dont deserve that!

she's "planning on sleeping with him"! if she admitted this to you then that proves she doesnt care as much about you as you perhaps thought and you dont deserve this!

unfortuantely she is the cheating type and you need to move on! nobody deserves to be cheated on like that!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,091 ✭✭✭Static M.e.

We have a great relationship. Really loving and understanding and caring.
    ......ok........

and you just caught her having Cybersex with some guy.

Case closed. Dump her

I love you

And I apologize.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 24,924 ✭✭✭✭BuffyBot

If I understood well, she only cheated on you by webcam

Oh well, that's alright then!

OP - I'm afraid that their appear to be some serious cracks showing (no pun intended) in your relationship. At the end of the day, she has lied, she has betrayed you and this seems to be one of those things that you need to take a big step away from.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 5,563 ✭✭✭quad_red

:confused:

Dude, dump the skank. She's already moved on! Do you really want to be kissing that mouth after what she's presumably done?

:eek:

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 920 ✭✭✭elvis2002

wait now. So you believe she hasnt had sex with him even though she's showing the whole lot to him on the internet?

even if thats true, she said she has done other things with him... so lets see, oral sex both ways springs to mind. Why are you even considering this hoe. Kick her to the curb tbh and be glad that you found out before any more of your life was taken up.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 15,552 ✭✭✭✭GuanYin

Have you actually talked to her about this?

If she's actually said the things above "she is going to sleep with the guy" then why are you even asking the question?

If this is all just supposition on her part, then maybe talk to her and if she is repentant, offer her the chance to earn back your trust.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,019 ✭✭✭ct5amr2ig1nfhp

Cheat on her, let her know... then send her packing ;)

ambrose :cool:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,956 ✭✭✭layke

Dude, lil story of mine. (It's a favorite).

Went to a party with my first (propper) girlfriend of 2 years, was about 20 or so.
    noticed she was missing, started searching. There was one room in the house that was locked, so I listened to the door and hear hot n' steamy sex grunts.. so I decided to call her phone, which I heard ringing on the other side of the door.

Ummm'humm anyway a few mins later out she walks with her ex boyfriend. Both looked at me and their jaws dropped.

Anyhoo to cut the boring buts and give you the gist, we made up and she promised she'd never do it again. Now this was my first GF and I really did love her and I would have done anything to keep it together so we kept together.

6 months later, I walk in to find her with he legs wrapped around the ex again..full on no holds barred naughty secks loike!

Moral of the story:
    If she cheats on you KICK HER ASS TO THE KERB AND SAFE YOURSELF THE HASSLE.

No excuses, no sorries, cold & brutal is what you want.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 13,497 ✭✭✭✭Dragan

We have a great relationship.

Obviously not. You may think it is great but there was something rotten in Vegas obviously.
    Really loving and understanding and caring.

Maybe it appearing that way, if it really was then she wouldn't be showing her bits to other guys and planning on have sex them.
    I think she is a great, unique person.

She is obviously not that great, or unique, plenty of people cheat on there partners. And she is only a person afterall.
    She feels the same about me.

Obviously not.
    It's odd this has happened. She's not the cheating type and we don't really have any problems.

Obviously she is.

Indeed.
    Dump her now?

Yes. Sorry for being so blunt, but you know you can't stay with this lass.

[/QUOTE]

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 10,245 ✭✭✭✭Fanny Cradock

the girl is moving home. long distance relationships are tough enough without KNOWING that one of the parties is GOING to cheat. for your own sake, end the relationship.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 27 amptypockets

DUMP HER!! sorry but you have to do it for your own sake otherwise you will go mental with (well founded) paranoia whether she's in germany or not!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 405 ✭✭uncle ernie

BuffyBot wrote:

OP - I'm afraid that their appear to be some serious cracks showing (no pun intended) in your relationship.

lol:D

is her home town called dumpsville?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 11,393 ✭✭✭✭Vegeta

In the words of the great Snoop-Dogg. "Drop her like its hot"

I am sorry man you must feel like sh1te at the moment but you have to pick yourself up and realise no-one gets to treat you like that. NO-ONE

Get rid of her now

• Advertisement

Wierd that ....

I had the same thing with a German girl .. she cheated on me and with someone else in ireland 2 days before she f*cked off to germany, then wanted to get back together when she was coming back ....

Seriously man .. Your better off sticking with the Irish, the germans dont mix well with Irish in a relationship,

Irish people say yes alot when they mean know
    German people will ask you more and more of you till you eventually lose the nut.

Seriously man, dump the cow ... shes using you for a free place to stay in dublin and when you do break up with her don't talk to her again, she'll try and guilt you into getting back with her somehow ..

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,048 ✭✭✭BobTheBeat

Cut her loose.. she's a waste of time. She doesnt have an ounce of respect for you

• Closed Accounts Posts: 27,857 ✭✭✭✭Dave!

How did you catch her with the webcam....? :confused:

Anywho, yeh, dump her now. Other fishies an' all that....

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 11,393 ✭✭✭✭Vegeta

I have a written a one word poem to describe your by now ex girlfriend I hope

"Bitch"

The end.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 36,634 ✭✭✭✭Ruu_Old

Sorry to hear about your girlfriend trouble OP. Im just echoing what everyone else has said here. I dont think there is any other option for you.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 10,245 ✭✭✭✭Fanny Cradock

krakof wrote:
    Seriously man .. Your better off sticking with the Irish, the germans dont mix well with Irish in a relationship,

Irish people say yes alot when they mean know
    German people will ask you more and more of you till you eventually lose the nut.

Utter tosh. What a load of bollox!

• Advertisement

Kick her cheating ass to the curb my friend move on ...... go out with your mates have a great night and forget about her , she’s cheated on you and is continuing to do so , stand up for yourself and get out of that relationship she'll just keep hurting you.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,733 ✭✭✭Blub2k4

wtf? wrote:
    I love you

And I apologize.

Es scheint voll ein Bisschen spaet zu sein fur sowas.

Denkste nicht?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 34,809 ✭✭✭✭smash

ok back up for a minute..... Do you have the video?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 30 madmurdock

Sie ist ein Betrüger. Finden Sie ein anderes Mädchen

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 11,264 ✭✭✭✭jester77

Lassen die Schlampe!

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 29,473 ✭✭✭✭Our man in Havana

Das skank entleeren!

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 60,104 Mod ✭✭✭✭Tar.Aldarion

If those things you said are from a reliable source...she has to go...
    :/

You dont know anything about our story and you judge me!!
    You didn't do any mistakes??And don't tell me bull****. I don't know any couples who are honest. And I am pretty sure that my boyfriend cheat on me either. But I don't care because I felt good with him
    Yes, I cheated by webcam. Exicting and funny because there was no touch only flirt. It was funny.
    I never had sex with this guy only kisses and hugges when I was very drunk.And I don't give a **** about him.
    I am here for 2 years and I am waiting for my boyfriend for 1 year to move with him. Yes i planned to move in Germany. Not for that guy. Just because I am ****ing bored here. I miss my family, my friends. My boyfriend was ok with that but maybe I wanted him to take more risk. And to come with me in the same time instead of to wait.
    I know there is no explanation possible. What I did it is not nice at all
    I really care about my boyfriend and about our story.
    And yes, I feel discusting by myself and very ashame.
    I know I blow it. But my boyfriend is very importand for me. He brings me everything, but maybe I needed more in this moment.
    I would forgive him for everything. Because I love him I just want him to be happy.
    And everybody can be very happy because now it is my previous boyfriend. He dumped on me

Auf Wiedersehen, Pet ...

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,471 ✭✭✭elexes

lol cant believe you had to as the question

imo some songs to help you over the next while

eminem - kim
    kmfdm - ultra
    korn - **** that

and btw you wouldnt feel bad about what you did if you didnt get cought in the act

elexes wrote:
    and btw you wouldnt feel bad about what you did if you didnt get cought in the act

I agree. You only feel guilty and sad because you were caught.

If he didn't catch you, you would have continued to see the other guy and probably would have slept with him back in Germany. You were happy to cheat on your boyfriend. I have no sympathy for you, stupid girl.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 24,269 ✭✭✭✭Sleepy

wtf? wrote:
    And everybody can be very happy because now it is my previous boyfriend. He dumped on me
    Jesus. I think someone's watched Intermission one time too many...

• Closed Accounts Posts: 15,552 ✭✭✭✭GuanYin

Is this actually history repeating or do we have another boards couple domestic on PI?

Has the OP repsonded? Why do they always leave soap opera stuff on a cliffhanger and we don't even get dramatic music here.....

Personally, if I were in that situation I'd sit down and talk (not through a keyboard). I don't know if I'd stay with the person but I'd at least see what they have to say and offer.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 9,208 ✭✭✭keithclancy

wtf? wrote:
    You dont know anything about our story and you judge me!!
    You didn't do any mistakes??And don't tell me bull****. I don't know any couples who are honest. And I am pretty sure that my boyfriend cheat on me either. But I don't care because I felt good with him
    Yes, I cheated by webcam. Exicting and funny because there was no touch only flirt. It was funny.
    I never had sex with this guy only kisses and hugges when I was very drunk.And I don't give a **** about him.
    I am here for 2 years and I am waiting for my boyfriend for 1 year to move with him. Yes i planned to move in Germany. Not for that guy. Just because I am ****ing bored here. I miss my family, my friends. My boyfriend was ok with that but maybe I wanted him to take more risk. And to come with me in the same time instead of to wait.
    I know there is no explanation possible. What I did it is not nice at all
    I really care about my boyfriend and about our story.
    And yes, I feel discusting by myself and very ashame.
    I know I blow it. But my boyfriend is very importand for me. He brings me everything, but maybe I needed more in this moment.
    I would forgive him for everything. Because I love him I just want him to be happy.

Well then, you blew it, if you were bored and all that you should have been playing with yourself on a webcam to your boyfriend not some other guy.

I agree with the two others, you wouldnt have felt guilty about it unless you got caught.

I hope he dumps you, the two of you would be better off, he won't go off his head with paranoia and you can go off and do your German buddy.

Move on, you f*cked up

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 9,208 ✭✭✭keithclancy

Although on the other hand, all men are sexual predators :D .. hahahaha ...
    It must be the German guys fault right ?

• Advertisement
Advertisement