Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Just caught my girlfriend cheating

2»

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,019 ✭✭✭PDD

DUMP HER CHEATING ASS NOW!

She has already decided that she doesnt want to be with you otherwise she wouldnt have found someone else. Any feeling she is saying she has for you she is faking and hoping you will hang in there for the next few months so she can have any easy ride (maybe litterally) but Im presuming you are living together so kick her ass to the kerb.

My own personal opinion is its a case of whether or not you think its acceptable behaviour from her and if it is then thats a personal choice that you make but if its not then dont lower yourself to being her used by her just dump her ass.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,082 ✭✭✭Tobias Greeshman

Sleepy wrote:
    Jesus. I think someone's watched Intermission one time too many...
    I was waiting for someone to pick up on that. :D

Well done OP if you have actually dumped her cheating ass

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 35,524 ✭✭✭✭Gordon

No more Germanspiel please.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 10,339 ✭✭✭✭LoLth

wtf? wrote:
    He dumped on me

Sheisepr0n ?

Definitely dump her. cheating by webcam, cheating by text, cheating by email... its still cheating.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 12,401 ✭✭✭✭Anti

Background info: My girlfriend is from Germany. We've been together for 2 years. She's moving back home at Christmas. The plan is/was we'd stay together and I'd eventually come join her (after a few months.) She'd regularily fly back to Dublin to visit me etc.

Recently (about two months ago) she came back from a trip home and had been acting slightly different. My instincts felt like she had cheated.

Tonight I caught her on her webcam having cybersex with a guy. She was showing him her breasts and vagina. He is from her town in Germany.

I confronted her and this is what I have learnt: she met him during her last trip home. She didn't sleep with him (not sure I believe this) but did lots of other things. He's part of the reason she's been so keen to go back home since then. She is/was planning on sleeping with him when she got home.

To me it seems like she was lining up another boyfriend to take my place when she moves home. I could forgive her if it was just a drunken mistake, but she is clearly developing a relationship with him.

Now I obviously cannot trust her when she moves home.

We have a great relationship. Really loving and understanding and caring. I think she is a great, unique person. She feels the same about me. It's odd this has happened. She's not the cheating type and we don't really have any problems.

I cannot trust her back in Germany. She's obviously going to be sleeping with this guy.

Dump her now?

(I'm feeling a bit numb, this post may seem like I have no emotions but that's not the case at all.)

Dump that skanky ****ing german whore mate.

She soulds like a complete and utter tramp. Let her **** back to aus deutchland, and have lots of nice babies with Fritz. She will probably only do the same to him anyway. Better to find out what she is like now then wait untill your alot more serious/engaged/married.

g'luck with whatever you decide

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,010 ✭✭✭gubby

I guess I am almost the only person here who doesnt think you should dump her. Firstly,, someone said she "lied" to you. Did she? seems to me she was very honest. maybe painfully so. You didnt say anything about what she want. Does she still want to be with you? You definatly need to talk more.
    TALK TO HER

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 166,026 ✭✭✭✭LegacyUser

Too late. her tough ****. **** her out the window.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 10,730 ✭✭✭✭simu

anti wrote:

She soulds like a complete and utter tramp. Let her **** back to aus deutchland, and have lots of nice babies with Fritz.

Rofl. :confused: :€ WW2 ended more than a fair bit back, dude.

(But seriously - no need for anti-German racism).

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 23,556 ✭✭✭✭Sir Digby Chicken Caesar

don't mention the war!

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 60,104 Mod ✭✭✭✭Tar.Aldarion

There was no war.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,221 ✭✭✭abetarrush

Dump the bitch

• Closed Accounts Posts: 12,401 ✭✭✭✭Anti

simu wrote:
    Rofl. :confused: :€ WW2 ended more than a fair bit back, dude.

(But seriously - no need for anti-German racism).

Sorry i didnt mean it to come off racist.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 43,045 ✭✭✭✭Nevyn

Gah the lot of you behave and remember,
    Unhelpful and off-topic posting will get you banned from this forum.
    Do take time to read the charter which contains the rules and abide by them.
    Have a nice day.
    Thaedydal

• Moderators, Arts Moderators Posts: 35,508 Mod ✭✭✭✭pickarooney

No need to dump her just yet. Stick with her for some lovely emotion-free sex until she goes home, while sizing up your options. Think of it as working off your notice period, that only barely feels like work.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 345 ✭✭tck

Hello,

I know this is hard for you and guys who are replying to dump the bitch, well believe me when you are in a situation like that, you think very differently.

It's alot to ask, but everybody deserves one chance. 1 in every 2 people cheat,
    does not mean its something you should tolerate, you have to have a sit down chat with her and above all ask that you both be honest and decide wether you should work on it with advice from a professional or do you both want to go your seperate ways.

I think you still have feelings for her, and again don't take advice from strangers on the internet. Confide in real friends and family.

Hope it goes well for you.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 9,208 ✭✭✭keithclancy

tck wrote:
    Hello,

I know this is hard for you and guys who are replying to dump the bitch, well believe me when you are in a situation like that, you think very differently.

It's alot to ask, but everybody deserves one chance. 1 in every 2 people cheat,
    does not mean its something you should tolerate, you have to have a sit down chat with her and above all ask that you both be honest and decide wether you should work on it with advice from a professional or do you both want to go your seperate ways.

I think you still have feelings for her, and again don't take advice from strangers on the internet. Confide in real friends and family.

Hope it goes well for you.

Actually .. screw it.... do what you think is right .....Look at yourself and how YOU feel.. What do you want ?

Do you want this to happen again ?

Make your own mind up

Advertisement