Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Psychic & Spiritual Development Circle

1235»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 247 ✭✭maxextz

Classes in Spiritual Awareness & Meditation held once a week
    contact me for details in Dublin

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5 sherpa carol

Dear maxextz

Thanks for your reply but I am looking in the Castlebar area ????
    carol sherpa

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 17,247 ✭✭✭✭6th

Anyone interested in A development Circle in Dublin: http://www.boards.ie/vbulletin/showthread.php?t=2055418509

• Registered Users Posts: 4 Daisy Bell

Hi, S, Just a quick query, did ye ever get the development circle idea up and running??
    I would be really interested in this, and like yourself I'm more interested in learning to develop rather than guide.
    I understand that all of this takes a lot of planning therefore, I reckon the first few meets would be taking a lot of feedback from everyone to see what they hope to get from the circle.
    Hope to hear from you soon.
    Daisy.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 7 DubSouth

stevenmu wrote: »
    Myself, 6th and ODonnell are going to be arranging a Psychic and Spiritual Development Cirlce.

Stevenmu,

Have you set up a group for Jan 2009? Any spaces available? Please let me know!

• Advertisement

Stevenmu

Yes they start Wednesday 7th January @ 8 p.m and yes there is still places let.
    They are held in Lucan near Liffy Valley.
    Let me know if you wish a place kept for you.

Love & Light:)

Spiritual Awareness & Meditation Class is also about developing spiritually also opens you up to your psychic abilities classes start Wednesday 7th January @ 8 p.m.Lucan 5 min from Liffy Valley.
    Love & Light:)

Stevenmu

Love & Light

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 17,247 ✭✭✭✭6th

Ok I have the space booked for a development circle in Temple Bar on Thursdays from 8.30 - 10pm (loosely) from 29th Jan. More details here: http://www.boards.ie/vbulletin/showthread.php?t=2055418509

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4 tambaly

maxextz wrote: »
    Stevenmu

Love & Light

Hi there,

Can you let me know whereabouts in Liffey Valley, I'm really interested!!

Thanks
    Tambaly

• Advertisement

Its held in (Foxdene ) phone ********for any more information

• Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 42,362 Mod ✭✭✭✭Beruthiel

Pimping your business and self promotion is not allowed on this site.
    Contact sales@boards.ie if you wish to pay for advertising.

I googled psychic/spiritual classes in lucan and it brought me to this page. I was delighted to see there was actually something near lucan. So i registered just so i could try get some bloody info, only to return to the site to discover the person actually replyed but the info's been deleted! Seriously?????????????? :mad: This is extremely frustrating...........All i wanted was some info :( Is THAT not what the site is for:confused:

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 10,523 ✭✭✭✭Nerin

tambaly wrote: »
    I googled psychic/spiritual classes in lucan and it brought me to this page. I was delighted to see there was actually something near lucan. So i registered just so i could try get some bloody info, only to return to the site to discover the person actually replyed but the info's been deleted! Seriously?????????????? :mad: This is extremely frustrating...........All i wanted was some info :( Is THAT not what the site is for:confused:

Nope. Its not.
    Forums are for discussion,if the user had a link as a sig and was providing to the community it'd be ok,but phone numbers left online are dodgey.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 43,045 ✭✭✭✭Nevyn

Tambaly you can still send a private message to that user by clicking on thier name and ask for that information.

As a new member i havent a clue how to use the site.

Thank you to the other member who took the time to inform me that i could send a private message to the person holding the classes to get more info. :D This info was most helpful and much appreciated!

Thank you!
    Tambaly

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 10,523 ✭✭✭✭Nerin

tambaly wrote: »
    As a new member i havent a clue how to use the site.

Thank you to the other member who took the time to inform me that i could send a private message to the person holding the classes to get more info. :D This info was most helpful and much appreciated!

Thank you!
    Tambaly

http://www.boards.ie/vbulletin/forumdisplay.php?f=98

This link might be of use,its for new users,you'll find all sorts of tips and stuff. Welcome along.

Great thanks!

Hi Every one :)

Hi whats going on in Galway Spitirtually ? Does anyone know ??

xxxCarol

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 603 ✭✭✭BeatNikDub

Would there be interest in starting this up again?
    One interested party here anyway!
    Many thanks,
    Nikki

Hi Yes Im going to start this up in Galway
    If your interested let me know

Angel Blessings
    Carol Noonan

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2 AngelC

Hello, how happy am I to have come across your post on here. I just popped into google that I was looking for a Spiritual Church and this came up. Where do you meet for your development circle and are there any details you could PM me please, as I'm not on here very often. Thank you.

HI Angelc
    The group is to be set up still so im taking peoples details
    I am based in Galway where the group will be held
    please do contact me my name is carol noonan and based in galwy you should be able to find me on google , as im not allowed to give you my webaddress or email here...i dont think?
    Angel blessings
    carol

• Subscribers Posts: 19,425 ✭✭✭✭Oryx

HI Angelc
    The group is to be set up still so im taking peoples details
    I am based in Galway where the group will be held
    please do contact me my name is carol noonan and based in galwy you should be able to find me on google , as im not allowed to give you my webaddress or email here...i dont think?
    Angel blessings
    carol
    You can use the pm system to exchange details.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1 virginia747

Hello Mr.Steven,

I would love to join your development circle. I red so many books about spirituality and Im so much willing to improve myself in spiritual level. I would be really happy to fit into your circle.

Kind Regards
    Virginia

stevenmu wrote: »
    Myself, 6th and ODonnell are going to be arranging a Psychic and Spiritual Development Cirlce. We are planning to have this up and running for this September, or October at the latest, so for now this thread is simply to gauge interest in it.

The presice details have not been decided yet but the circle will meet once a week some weekday evening, probably somewhere in Dublin city centre, or somewhere easily reachable from there. There is no need for anyone thinking of joining the circle to already be 'psychic'. Similarly, there is no need for anyone to be particularly 'religious'. It is more about self-development and learning from each other than about any set of shared beliefs. (there is also no need for anyone to be a regular poster, or even a member here on boards)

If you are interested or have any questions, please post here on the thread, or feel free to send me a pm.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1 Coldsense

hi can anybody tell me if there are any circles in Galway I could join?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 271 ✭✭meryem

It's a very nice initiative by this forum. I will like to participate in it if possible...

Advertisement