Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Web/graphic design help needed

Options
  • 29-06-2006 1:24am
    Registered Users Posts: 290 ✭✭

I'm looking for someone to build a website for my business which would also incorporate a rebranding of the company to create a new corporate identity.

The website would need to have the following features :
    site design, easy content management, an E-commerce solution, sales reporting, emailing system with signup, shared hosting with SQL server and above all some sort of training for my good selve to easily maintain and update the site.

Could those of you with knowledge of the industry please PM me or post your suggestions below.

A guide or rough estimate of cost would also be greatly appreciated.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 3,514 ✭✭✭Rollo Tamasi

what's your location and does it have to be MS Platform?

• Registered Users Posts: 1,276 ✭✭✭JoeySully

You can set up a web sit with microsoft office online beta. i havent used it very much yet but getting there. its free until the beta ends. and has some ecommerse products.

http://officelive.microsoft.com/

www.holbeincarpentry.com

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 8,486 ✭✭✭miju

would personally recommend xoops with xosc module (for ecommerce) and an email plugin to boot , if your interested in something along the lines of the site in my siggie PM me with your budget and other requirements than those listed above and i'll get back to ye asap

• Moderators, Motoring & Transport Moderators, Music Moderators Posts: 12,778 Mod ✭✭✭✭Zascar

try asking on www.creativeireland.com

• Closed Accounts Posts: 39 ur-lord

Hi mickey1979,
    I think i should be able to help. I have designed a good few website and my prices are very fair. Have a look at my portfolio site www.aaronkenny.com

• Advertisement
Advertisement