Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Lea Vs Aisleyne

Options
  • 29-06-2006 1:44am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 9,894 ✭✭✭

According to the channel 4 site these two have been sniping at each other all day. Imogen's been telling Aisleyne the things Lea's said and Aisleyne's been trying to get the others on-side....especially Pete.

While I'm not a fan of Lea by any means, I honestly think Aisleyne is a massive game-player. She's incredibly two-faced and her reaction to nomination was over-the-top and all part of her plan.

What think ye?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 12,811 ✭✭✭✭billy the squid

If the highlights are edited honestly, then Ash will come out the better of the two. It was Lea who started the whole thing off early this morning only minutes after the alarm went off. Ash is giving as good as she gets and hasn't had to resort to the waterworks like Lea has.

Lea also lied to pete during the week saying that aishlyne said something nasty about pete when she didn't resulting in pete nominating her.

If Aislyne goes into the secret house on Friday, we will see lea get cocky. I am just looking forward to her face when Aishlyne comes back. especially when she has had some time with the new housemates to herself before they move to the main house.

If the new housemates are allowed to see what is going on in the main house, as the rumour mills are saying, then Lea will wish she was evicted before Aishlyne goes back into the main house.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 9,894 ✭✭✭Chinafoot

Hmmm the impression I got from the official site is that it was Aisleyne who kicked the whole thing off.
    channel4 wrote:
    Wednesday 28 June
    Day 42, 10:30

The day started in explosive fashion when Aisleyne launched into Lea just seconds after getting up.

The sound of mooing cattle prodded the housemates out of sleep, and after a late night of plugging holes in vain, Aisleyne awoke in a foul mood.

"What happened in the task? Why's everyone laughing?" she demanded accusingly.

"Aisleyne's got a problem about the milk," chuckled Lea dismissively. Bad move. It was like a red rag to a cow.

"No, I've got a problem with you," snapped the Londoner.

"Well, we all know that," retorted Lea.

"Get out of my face then," scowled Aisleyne.

"Don't worry, I wouldn't want to be in it, love," replied Lea, as the row quickly descended into a series of playground insults. Rule one: turn whatever the other person said back on them.

"Where's your attitude coming from?" asked Aisleyne.

"Where's YOUR attitude coming from?" asked Lea.

"From getting fed up with seeing you manipulate the whole House," hissed Aisleyne. "You use emotional blackmail to manipulate people."

The bitter nominee definitely wasn't talking about the task anymore, and Lea was vexed. "Manipulate? You want to learn what a word means before you use it, love," was her not-very-cutting comeback.

But Aisleyne was already gone, leaving Lea stewing silently, with blazing eyes hidden behind menacing dark glasses, an almost uncanny Terminator impression.

Round one went to Aisleyne, but Lea's face of thunder said it all. She'll be back...

Then later (for those not arsed to check) :p
    channel4 wrote:
    Wednesday 28 June
    Day 42, 14:43

Aisleyne and Lea still haven't confronted each other, but as their spat rumbles on the other housemates are getting sucked in.

Aisleyne has bitched to Imogen, Lea has confided in Glyn and they've both been advised by the ever-wise Richard. But the ally both girls are keenest to make is the one who's most inclined to steer clear of confrontations such as these. That's Pete.

Aisleyne's comment about Lea's "manipulation" seemed to involve the Brighton boy, and she made the first move to get him 'on side'.

Sorry for shouting at your friend," she told him in the bedroom, testing the water. Pete was as amiable as normal.

"Maybe I should have kept it to myself, but I can't help it when I've been noticing things," she added.

Pete didn't look like he wanted to get involved, saying diplomatically: "There's probably nothing there. I can't see it."

"But you don't see it because you've got such a big heart you don't want to see fault in anyone," Aisleyne told him. "But the way she acts... it comes across as... what I said this morning."

"It's all miscommunication," suggested Pete lamely, but the blonde had a point to make.

"There's always something that's making her upset... and it comes across as manipulation," she said, finally uttering the 'M' word.

"Really?" asked Pete.

"Yes," said Aisleyne adamantly. "Sam was the first to notice it, she put the seeds of doubt in my mind about Lea, but I waited to judge it for myself."

Pete looked pensive. Has Aisleyne succeeded in planting some seeds of doubt in his mind too?

And finally....
    channel4 wrote:
    Wednesday 28 June
    Day 42, 17:44

It's been bubbling all day. Lea and Aisleyne have been at each other's throats since breakfast. And with teatime just around the corner, the battle of the blondes shows no sign of subsiding.

As the shadows grew longer in the garden, Aisleyne was called to the Diary Room to collect the task. As she read out to the rest of the housemates that the task involved criticising each other, Lea wasn't happy.

"This is more personal ridicule for me isn't it," she griped from the table. "More f**** persecution."

Aisleyne was busy writing her submission for the suggestion box, but Lea carried on moaning. "I ain't doing it," she said.

"Come on Lea," said Nikki.

"It's just constructive criticism," added Richard. But Lea couldn't be calmed.

"We don't need a f***** suggestion box," she stated. "They can say it to my face."

It was enough to make Aisleyne snap. "Oh it's me me me me me me me," she snarled.

"Shut your f***** mouth," barked Lea, who was snuggled up to Glyn at this point.

"Get over yourself," came back Aislyene. "Five minutes ago you said you didn't want to be around Glyn because he fancies you. Now you're all over him. You're so false."

"You're the most evil f***** up hateful bitch ever," shouted Lea, stomping off to the bathroom.

"Haha...bye," called Aisleyne, seemingly unconcerned.

Glyn and Pete dutifully trotted off to see if Lea was ok, while Aisleyne shrugged off the row.

Stay tuned to see whether or not these two will sort their problems out ... it certainly doesn't look like it'll happen soon.

I agree that Lea is an absolute drama queen with a massive victim complex but I really think that Aisleyne is very, very sly. And of course it isn't helped with Imogen's going back and forth.
    channel4 wrote:
    "I felt in the middle of it," said Imogen, who'd been hearing both sides all day.

"She said 'I'm not going to say what Aisleyne has said about you guys, but she has said a lot'."

"Bitch," said Aisleyne angrily.

"And she said she persuaded you to be friends with me," continued Imogen.

"Twister!" replied the blonde in disbelief. "This is a breath of fresh air talking to you. She said to me 'I like Imogen'. And I said 'don't you think that has something to do with me persuading you that she is a nice girl?' - she twists things."

It'll be very interesting if Aisleyne does go next door though.

(and yes, I am that bored)

Watching this right now and while Lea is a total whinger, Aisleyne completely started that.

She was wrong about who fúcked up the task, openly blamed Lea and never even apologised when she found out it was Imogen.

Aisleyne just keeeeeps going on about it.

I hope they send Susie in next door now.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1 jeannie clare

Hi

I can't wait for tonights "eviction" It will be so exciting if Ais goes into the new house.

I wonder if she will be able to see/hear the housemates talking about her?

I'm new here by the way and a massive BB fan.:D :D:D

• Registered Users Posts: 2,657 ✭✭✭trishw78

I watched the highlights last night. I'd have to agree with Aislyene about Lea she is playing the house big time. As much as Nikki's Dramatic annoy me I think Lea's constant crying and emotional Blackmail is disturbing.

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Entertainment Moderators Posts: 10,439 Mod ✭✭✭✭xzanti

trishw78 wrote:
    I watched the highlights last night. I'd have to agree with Aislyene about Lea she is playing the house big time. As much as Nikki's Dramatic annoy me I think Lea's constant crying and emotional Blackmail is disturbing.

For a woman of her age if bloody pathetic

Yep I agree...completely sad.

But I honestly believe that she really is *that* fúcked up. I don't think it's a game plan at all. I think she really is that pathetic.

Aisleyne on the other hand....major gameplayer but I don't think she's smart enough.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,657 ✭✭✭trishw78

I don't understand why Lea is still in the house. Isn't everyone not just bored of her, crying yet. With Lea it's all me me me me me. Ais is right on that one she keeps telling people they've changed of course they have, there more comfortable in there surroundings, there used to everyone now.

Bring back the Chickens

Advertisement