Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Dawn of War is anyone playing it still?

Options
  • 29-06-2006 11:34am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 282 ✭✭

Just wondering if any one here is playing Dawn of War?
    I keeping coming and going from it, I havent been able to play a decent game in ages and was wondering if any one would like to kick some ass online.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 5,111 ✭✭✭tba

there is a dawn of war board....
    they might be more interested there

http://boards.ie/vbulletin/forumdisplay.php?f=574

• Closed Accounts Posts: 282 ✭✭matu

sorry I had a quick look for one and couldnt find it thanks for your help, it would be better of there.
    cheers

• Registered Users Posts: 8,718 ✭✭✭Matt Simis

Never really got into it multiplayer for some reason (online anyhow). The new expansion (Dark Crusade) looks great however.

Matt

• Registered Users Posts: 6,892 ✭✭✭bizmark

I like playing 2 humans vrs the ai in dow but pvp suffers form the same old rush ****e in most other rts so im not bothered with that.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,528 ✭✭✭TomCo

Really?

I hardly ever get people rushing, I nearly always get the orbital relay up and running.

I play nearly every day, Marines only. ;)

• Advertisement
Advertisement