Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Can anyone recommend an auditor?

Options
  • 29-06-2006 12:27pm
    Registered Users Posts: 29

Hi

I am looking for an auditor to audit my accounts. I've missed my ARD and have to submit audited accounts (really a few items) now. Can anyone recommend an auditor?

Thanks

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 29 mark71

iamalegend wrote:
    me.
    iamalegend are you auditor or you can recommend one?

• Registered Users Posts: 455 ✭✭zappb

Mark71, My name is Paul Nolan from Nolan & Associates we're registered auditors based in Capel Street and deal with a lot of small companies, if you want a quick quote, and to find out whats involved, send me an email at paul@nolanassociates.ie.

Could you let me know what kind of turnover your company has, nature of the business, and roughly the volume of transactions,and have you availed of audit exemption before this? Stick it in an email, it's not something for online forums.

Thanks,

• Registered Users Posts: 2,399 ✭✭✭kluivert

Make sure you shop around to get the best price available.

Remember as you have pasted your ARD date for this year, your next set of financial statements will also have to be audited and submitted to the CRO before your next ARD date.

Advertisement