Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Beer? Beer. Also, *beer*.

Options

Comments

• Moderators, Arts Moderators, Regional Abroad Moderators Posts: 11,054 Mod ✭✭✭✭Fysh

Ken Shabby wrote:
    I love it.

I'd love to take credit, but I nicked the idea from an old Weetabix ad. Still, it'd be class. Clearly we'll need someone to record the event if we do manage to do it....

• Closed Accounts Posts: 342 ✭✭JaneHudson

Thursday then. I'm in as well. That's tomorrow already.

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators Posts: 4,708 Mod ✭✭✭✭Tree

we'll have to find out teh exact frequencies of teh bells

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 16,659 ✭✭✭✭dahamsta

Fysh, you arranged tomorrow so you get to call place and time.

Mmmm, beery beer beer.

adam

• Moderators, Arts Moderators, Regional Abroad Moderators Posts: 11,054 Mod ✭✭✭✭Fysh

If it's in any way decent weather tomorrow evening, I reckon the Well at around 7.

If it's pissing down or just not very warm, the Slate (Tuckey St, next to the Quad) at about the same time.

• Advertisement

Lovely job.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,440 ✭✭✭Dizzyblabla

see you all there!

• Registered Users Posts: 451 ✭✭LilMrsDahamsta

I have to collect someone at the airport at half eight tomorrow evening, so if I get in to ye at all it'll be some time after ten. Enjoy the beer in my absence if I don't make it!

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators Posts: 4,708 Mod ✭✭✭✭Tree

workin til eight, fun fun fun so i dunno yet whether to walk to work and get bus into town or just bike to work and home and get a bus i know will come

• Registered Users Posts: 4,780 ✭✭✭JohnK

I wont be able to make it :(. Waaaaay too much work to do.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 33,518 ✭✭✭✭dudara

Not sure - I would like a drink, but I really really hate the Well, and even the thought of your scintillating conversation might not be enough to persuade me.

well they cna't stay there allllllll night

Beer?

• Registered Users Posts: 4,780 ✭✭✭JohnK

Tree wrote:
    well they cna't stay there allllllll night
    Not true! :D

dudara wrote:
    Not sure - I would like a drink, but I really really hate the Well, and even the thought of your scintillating conversation might not be enough to persuade me.

Yeah, but beeeeeeeer. Tell you what, turn up for a bit and if you persuade us there's a better alternative we'll move. Deal?

Definitely beer.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,660 ✭✭✭Blitzkrieger

Hate the Well? How could anybody hate the Well? Big beer garden, friendly atmosphere and a bbq. what more do you want?

And beer.

Beer?

Will there be someone there at 7pm?

• Advertisement

Just to clarify: For Beer?

I solemnly promise to be there for 7 adam. Which means munchies on the way for me (just finishing up at work, ie dossing on the net for a while) which means entertaining "yay, Kyle's drunk" antics for you all. See how much I love you all? I will humiliate myself for your entertainment.

Now that's love. Or was that stupidity, and bukkake was love? I can never remember....

(Yeah, I know. I figured I'd just set the tone for the evening nice and early...)

• Registered Users Posts: 6,660 ✭✭✭Blitzkrieger

I doubt if I'll make it for 7. Prob be more like 7:45......and I'll bring a towel.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,440 ✭✭✭Dizzyblabla

I will be there for 7, well, maybe 7.05

I'm just popping into the shower now ("picture that in your head now Father") and begging for spin. See you later.

adam showers in his clothes adam showers in his clothes adam showers in his clothes adam showers in his clothes adam showers in his clothes adam showers in his clothes adam showers in his clothes

DEAR GOD there is no other way to handle that potential image...

36mins til i finish work, wooo!!!

beer* here i come!

*cider

Oh. My. God. It would seem that I entertained myself last night by repeatedly hitting my head off the nearest wall. Ow ow ow.

Who gave me a baby guinness? I blame the baby guinness.

adam

Also, who is "the girl with no taste"? Any why? Was it something I said?

Ken Shabby wrote:
    Oh. My. God. It would seem that I entertained myself last night by repeatedly hitting my head off the nearest wall. Ow ow ow.

Who gave me a baby guinness? I blame the baby guinness.

adam
    oh yeah, blame the baby guiness :P that didn't appear till after twelve so what do you blame the first part of your evening on?!

man i hate mornings

oh, and congratulations on officially not being the most obnoxious one for the first time :D (with all due respect to the new holder of that title, wanker ;))

• Advertisement

Did I win the obnoxiousness prize then?

Oh god, my head is pounding today. and everything's gone arse over tit at work as our entire network is nadgered. And I really, really just want to curl up and go to sleep for about 3 days. Whereas instead I get to go drinking at the expense of work. (Yay but ow).

I think the girl with no taste was the one I shouted at for appearing to flirt with you. Much to my amusement. Though I could be wrong.

So how's everyone else today?

Advertisement