Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Beer? Beer. Also, *beer*.

Options
13»

Comments

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators Posts: 4,708 Mod ✭✭✭✭Tree

tummy starting to complain from the caffeine abuse, head good and hangin for some more drinking... anyone wanna come on the pull later?

• Moderators, Arts Moderators, Regional Abroad Moderators Posts: 11,054 Mod ✭✭✭✭Fysh

I'll be in Glanmire at that work do, but we'll be back in town at some point, no doubt locked beyond belief. You never know, might bump into you later. Or, I dunno, fall over in your general direction or something...

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators Posts: 4,708 Mod ✭✭✭✭Tree

text me sure, ill be out in blackrock but any excuse to get away might be required. bring hot dudes from work along, hot single dudes who dig roundy chicks preferably :D or just eye candy i suppose might keep me happy

and i forgot to point out the momentous event that was more females than males on the boards night out...

and this is even assigning the male gender to adam and kyle!!!

• Registered Users Posts: 3,744 ✭✭✭deRanged

Tree wrote:
    and i forgot to point out the momentous event that was more females than males on the boards night out!

an event unprecedented in the history of boards meetups!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,440 ✭✭✭Dizzyblabla

I'm never drinking again, if this turns into a two day hangover, there will be trouble, I'm with Adam and the blaming of whoever bought the shots...

blitzkrieger is responsible for the round of green minty things, think you were out smokin when i got the baby guinesses in :D

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 16,659 ✭✭✭✭dahamsta

I don't remember green minty things!

they were minty, and green, with a head of baileys, went down very easy, no noticable kick in the throat from the alcohol.

you also rather enjoyed your introduction to fruit kopparberg

• Registered Users Posts: 6,660 ✭✭✭Blitzkrieger

Ken Shabby wrote:
    the girl with no taste?

I thought of Dizzy straight away. Ann Rice!

Apologies for the green mint thingies - I was looking at that list all night and it seemed like a good idea at the time. Thank god for days off. I got up yesterday morning, had breakfast and went back to bed. Got up around lunctime, had lunch and went drinking again at the work BBQ. I've similar plans today cos there's another BBQ to go to.

Those BBQs are like buses...

• Advertisement

so when's teh third, and where's my invite!?

and damn you with your day off, stupid 9-6 yesterday and today

• Registered Users Posts: 6,660 ✭✭✭Blitzkrieger

There was actually talk of doing it again next week, but that was in the middle of the evening when the beer was flowing and the food was being handed out. When they have to tidy up the place and scrub down that grill they might not be so quick to do it again.

If it's any comfort I have to work 8-8 for the next four days......then I've seven days off.

damn you with your time off :mad:

bbq's rule

• Registered Users Posts: 33,518 ✭✭✭✭dudara

After taking myself home early so as to be able to get up for work, it was then cancelled at 8.45 the next morning!!

BTW I really like green minty drinks and hereby promise to have some the next time we're out!!

PS: Kyle, you really took Adam's crown from him that night

WOO!! green minty drinks on teh 28th then!! maybe adam can take his title back!

• Moderators, Arts Moderators, Regional Abroad Moderators Posts: 11,054 Mod ✭✭✭✭Fysh

dudara wrote:
    PS: Kyle, you really took Adam's crown from him that night

Yeah, I figured as much. Hell, Tree was claiming adam was a nice and charming young man the other day, which is somewhat worrying. I'd blame the beer, but, well...that's a bit of a copout. Although I did say I'd act the twat for general entertainment of the masses, and that can hardly be denied. (Though you may need to substitute "annoyance" for "entertainment" there...)

(All of the above being Kyle-shorthand for "sorry if I was particularly rude to anyone, it wasn't intentional unless your name is Phil")

Advertisement