Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Lego Technic

Options
  • 29-06-2006 2:10pm
    Registered Users Posts: 5,238 ✭✭✭

The coolest lego ever, way better than mechano(never actually had mechano) with the little motors and cogs and gears, I think there was even a controller of a sort, could build cars and cranes. so sorry my parents got rid of it, who out grows lego:mad:

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 382 ✭✭legologic

I had (actually still have somewhere) the space shuttle. You could either build the space shuttle (with opening cargo doors and a satellite that extended out, swiveled from side to side and had solar panels that swung out and landing gear and light up boosters and moving ailerons) Or a submarine (with propellor, lights, a cargo door with a drop down ramp and a little buggy that could drive out.

Man was that a great bit o' Lego! Took frikkin ages to build but was soooo worth it!

• Moderators, Arts Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 9,521 Mod ✭✭✭✭BossArky

Lego Technic made me the man I am today. What a classic toy.

My favourite that I owned was the yellow JCB which could also be built into a Combine Harvester.

My brother had a red sports car that was massive, with 4 pistons, 3 gears, suspension and pop up head lights.

My fantasy was to own the red truck with crane arm. It was powered by a motor which in turn pumped air into the crane arm pumps and valves. Never got in though, I think I just started to outgrown lego then and got a Nintendo 8 bit :mad:

Advertisement