Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Default Skin

Options
  • 29-06-2006 3:14pm
    Registered Users Posts: 14,330 ✭✭✭✭

Hey,

I'm sure there's a good reason for it, but the fact that this forum is in the "White" skin makes it less accessible for me as a user with a VI. The White skin appears to be the default for thsi forum (possibly some others, but I'm not going to trawl through every forum to check)

Any chance it could remain in the users chosen skin for viewing purposes?

Its not a huge issue, but would make viewing this forum much more comfortable for me.

Thanks!

Amz

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 35,524 ✭✭✭✭Gordon

Does that happen with any other forum Amz?

• Registered Users Posts: 14,330 ✭✭✭✭Amz

Not that I've noticed recently, I seem to recall one or two in the past which didn't remain in the chosen skin, but my searches (which have been minimal I must admit) haven't shown up any others.

• Registered Users Posts: 35,524 ✭✭✭✭Gordon

yeah, I seem to remember one or two forums with forced skins (simpsons?) but I'm not sure if you can force your own skin onto it (unlike this forum).

I'll pm an admin.

Thanks Gordon.

Its not a huge problem, just makes browsing uncomfortable.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,049 ✭✭✭Cloud

Fixed. I had forced this for the old vBJournal.

• Advertisement

Thanks Cloud, much appreciated, this is so much better!

Advertisement