Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Leggings, Yay or Nay?

• 29-06-2006 3:24pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 80 ✭✭

Saw a girl the other day with two pairs on A black pair with little hole things in them worn over a slightly longer pink pair. and It actually looked good!!

Whats others opinion on these!!

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 5,645 ✭✭✭Shrimp

Look shyte, in my opinion.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,000 ✭✭✭spinandscribble

as long as it isnt the entire focus of the outfit they can look grand. im not really a fan though. i wear footless tights in say blue or dark pink with dresses or skirts and wedge maryjanes. its the same with everything as long as it doesnt look try hard on the person its grand. you can always tell which girls are just following the trends from the ones who wear what they want regardless

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 843 ✭✭✭PrettyInPunk

can look good on the rare occasion,but mostly look rank.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 21,036 ✭✭✭✭Stark

Looks like crap.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 317 ✭✭rainglow

hideous, and make the wearer look stumpy and legs look fat. Best avoided unless you're a supermodel. And kudos to you if you are! :D

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 5,578 ✭✭✭Scraggs

I think it can look good unless you are short and stout then its hard to pull off.
    It can be very practical -I can now wear my extra short mini's without being over exposed:p

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,089 ✭✭✭fuzzywiggle

Not nice. Every other girl is wearing them and 99% of the time they look sh*te

• Closed Accounts Posts: 215 ✭✭fabcat

I think it depends on the overall look, there is alot of girls who wear them and they look so knackery, its horrible, but then you can see someone who has a really cool look and they can be great. :D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 29,930 ✭✭✭✭TerrorFirmer

Shrimp wrote:
    Look shyte, in my opinion.

I would agree.....there are some people who can look better then others wearing them yeah, but overall, I've yet to see someone who looks "Great" as such in them...

• Closed Accounts Posts: 703 ✭✭✭ThrownAway

Skinny jeans look really good on me and even though I don't own leggings I'd say YAY I love the 80s look

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2,108 ✭✭✭Lirange

As a male I love leggings/hosiery on a girl. It accentuates the legs. It's mimicks like a second skin.

Seems like they're coming back into fashion. Now if I could just get her to wear them more often. ;)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 172 ✭✭uniquechic

on really thin ppl its okay but if your legs arent like twigs then its horrible!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 703 ✭✭✭ThrownAway

Lirange wrote:
    It accentuates the legs. It's mimicks like a second skin.

:D Yeah I think skinny jeans/ leggings are a great way to flaunt your legs.

• Moderators, Music Moderators Posts: 25,870 Mod ✭✭✭✭Doctor DooM

Hate them

The only people they look good on would look so much better wearing something else. And thats about 0.03% of th epopulation, anyway.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,055 ✭✭✭snickerpuss

Nay, wear tights or don't i say!
    Make up your mind!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 10,730 ✭✭✭✭simu

They don't work for most people.

Advertisement