Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

New Wakeboarding Lake

Options
  • 29-06-2006 3:30pm
    Registered Users Posts: 3,535 ✭✭✭

Was at home at the weekend in Meath and passed a sign saying jetskiing and wakeboarding.The gates weren't open but heard there was a new lake being dug.

Anyone know anything about this?

It inbetween dunshaughlin and trim,about 30 mins from dublin

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 302 ✭✭Grimlock

I've been there, there was a wakeboarding and waterski trick competition on there about 3 weeks ago.

Amazing place, the clubhouse is gorgeous! And they've got 2 really good boats (1 ski-ing, 1 Wakeboard). I'm not sure about gear, you may have to bring your own board. I'm not sure.

The lake is still in the process of being built, or dug. But they've got a 300m open stretch and it's great. If you want the details let me know and I'll track down contact details for you.

Have you ever tried wakeboarding before?

• Registered Users Posts: 3,989 ✭✭✭68 lost souls

i heard that theres going to be a cable park there..

• Registered Users Posts: 176 ✭✭Munurty

• Registered Users Posts: 3,535 ✭✭✭paddylonglegs

Yeah was passing by it the other day and called in to suss it out.Met the owner John and had a quick spin in his new speedboat,**** hot boat,Pablo Escobar would be so proud.

THe place looks great and everyone is sound so its just a case of getting a few days out there.The place has huge potential though

• Closed Accounts Posts: 711 ✭✭✭who007

Was at home at the weekend in Meath and passed a sign saying jetskiing and wakeboarding.The gates weren't open but heard there was a new lake being dug.

Anyone know anything about this?

It inbetween dunshaughlin and trim,about 30 mins from dublin

Paddy - when it's up and running will you let me know and how much it costs? I'm in Kilcock and would lov to head over to have a go - only wakeboarded once and water skiied once but it was good craic! I'm in Kilcock so it's in a good location for me... Thanks!
    Dave:D

• Advertisement
Advertisement