Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Need to Learn VB6/VBA & Excel Macros in a week

Options
  • 29-06-2006 3:50pm
    Registered Users Posts: 7,869 ✭✭✭

Hey, I'm goin for a Junior Programmer Role. Have to pass a test first. The test is next week. I havent done VB6 in bout 3 years.
    I'm lookin for sites that give tutorials in VBA and Excel Macros, and also somewhere where I can refresh me memory on VB6, maybe with Access and SQL, though I'm fairly confident in SQL.
    If anybody has any sites they know of, please let me know. I really want this job for many many diffferent reasons and would be eternally grateful to anyone who can help me.

Regards,
    Eoin.

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,268 ✭✭✭mountainyman

VBA can be learned very quickly by anyone If you are in dublin PM and I will lend you a good book on it.

MM

• Registered Users Posts: 4,142 ✭✭✭TempestSabre

I found a great site for asking questions was experts exchange. I subscribed to it I found it that helpful.

http://www.experts-exchange.com/Applications/MS_Office/Excel/

Theres also some googlegroups which are great when you are learning.

Learning VBA is not the problem its the quirks and workarounds of the different object models in each application, word, excel etc.

Advertisement