Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

pearl jam tribute band - galway

Options
  • 29-06-2006 4:03pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 293 ✭✭

singer needs/wants - guitarist(plural), drummer, bassist for a decent pearl jam tribute band...I was thinking about picking some choice covers (fan choices) as apposed to the "best of"! well of course the regual songs will be there..

anyways let me know if anyone is interested...i just wanna play

pm me or txt 0877668592

ferg

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 5,199 ✭✭✭muppetkiller

bout time we had an Irish Pearl Jam cover Band..
    I rememeber I went to see one in the Quays and asked him to play Hard to Imagine and he looked at me like i had two heads...same response with Crazy Mary...:D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 293 ✭✭sinus

and if only i could find the musicians now i would be fine...oh but i did find the best drummer in galway...and he is in!

find me musicians....please :(

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 25,234 ✭✭✭✭Sponge Bob

can you sing ??

Pearl Jam can't :D

ooooooooooooooooooooooooohhhhhhhhhhhh :eek:

now thats just plain nasty!

why yes i can...

• Registered Users Posts: 3,594 ✭✭✭forbairt

Sponge Bob wrote:
    Pearl Jam can't :D

thank god for Eddie then :)

• Advertisement
  • Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 25,234 ✭✭✭✭Sponge Bob

Dunno, prefer yer man in Audioslave , he can sing. Oh and any good RATM tribute bands around by the way ???

• Registered Users Posts: 829 ✭✭✭MattKid

bout time we had an Irish Pearl Jam cover Band..
    I rememeber I went to see one in the Quays and asked him to play Hard to Imagine and he looked at me like i had two heads...same response with Crazy Mary...:D

To be fair though Crazy Mary is a Victoria Williams song they did for a tribute album. Awesome version though, gonna have to dig it out tonight.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,199 ✭✭✭muppetkiller

True it is a victoria williams song but they've made it there own and have played it at all their gigs this year too :)

• Registered Users Posts: 15,815 ✭✭✭✭po0k

Sponge Bob wrote:
    Dunno, prefer yer man in Audioslave , he can sing. Oh and any good RATM tribute bands around by the way ???
    Aye, but he's no Zach. The tunes, lyrics and style lack the energy and ferocity of ratm.
    I kinda missed the start of the whole grunge thing, ergo I don't have as much (nostalgic?) grá for Chris Cornell's vocal stylings as others might. He can sing though. Just lacks balls.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,041 ✭✭✭K_user

Excellent, great idea Sinus, hope you get who you need.
    If you start playing locally I'll be the first in the queue! :D

• Advertisement

cheers man....i am seriously hoping that this gets off the ground....!

Advertisement