Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

temporary sticker add side of car

• 29-06-2006 4:07pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 192 ✭✭

Can this be done? And is it easy to remove if I dont like it without staining the car! Better still is it possible to buy a large sheet of sticky paper, plot a picture on it then remove the skin at the back the place on car? Any ideas :D

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 317 ✭✭foamcutter

I'm sure someone that does digital vinyl printing can do this for you, you often see signage on demo cars in showrooms. They wouldn't stick it on if they couldn't get it off.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 84 ✭✭SlitheryImp

How about a magnetic ad?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 5,834 ✭✭✭Sonnenblumen

Be careful which vinyl you use, a couple of years ago during August my company bought what we understood was a " demo vehicle" and it only became apparent during a frosty period when one morning a load of ghosted text became very legible on the white paintwork. The text was for hire rate offers from a car hire co, needless to say, looked as though the vinyl adhesive had cause some reaction to the paintwork which was only visible at low temps. Strange I have since noticed the same ghosted images on other vehicles.

Its got to be some ingredient in the glue. Probably better to do a magnetic sign, also gives more scope for an exciting sign.

Advertisement