Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

site to compare plans...

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 7,042 ✭✭✭kaizersoze

That site is a load of ****** like getbroadband.ie
    Aparently my town has Magnet and Metro and the little village of Ahascragh down the road has Metro BB. :rolleyes:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,858 ✭✭✭paulm17781

kaizersoze wrote:
    That site is a load of ****** like getbroadband.ie
    Aparently my town has Magnet and Metro and the little village of Ahascragh down the road has Metro BB. :rolleyes:

Apparently I can't get NTL. This is worrying as I have had it since January '05.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,074 ✭✭✭BendiBus

And apparently I can't get NTL, Eircom or BT. I've had all 3 over the last couple of years!

• Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators, Regional South East Moderators Posts: 28,500 Mod ✭✭✭✭Cabaal

Does seem abity iffy alright, says I can't get NTL as well
    I guess the engineer lied to me and I must be using something else for internet access

You'd think that perhaps the site is mainly sponsered by digiweb, eircom and magnet as I see no mention of BT Home or Business or Smart products for Waterford http://www.switch4.ie/broadband_results.php?county=Waterford&area=Waterford

Very poor imho, getbroadband.ie is actually better

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,739 ✭✭✭nava

I have to call NTL and cancel my service :( as they lied to me, in the switch4.ie NTL is not listed as been available in Firhouse or Tallaght, even that I had NTL since Oct. 2002.

Useless site.

• Advertisement
Advertisement