Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

New members for Soccer or Gaelic Football Clubs

• 29-06-2006 5:11pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 5,362 ✭✭✭

Sorry if it seems I ask this on an annual basis , but is anyone here a member of a soccer or GAA (Football) club in Waterford?

I want to join either just to get back into regular sport. Ideally I'd be playing on the lowest of the low teams.. ya know the lads who are awful but who play against the other brutal lads from other clubs. Im no Ronaldinho so people would have to be patient :)

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 12,401 ✭✭✭✭Anti

npoe sorry, hate football myself.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 28,128 ✭✭✭✭Mossy Monk

why bother replying then?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,362 ✭✭✭Trotter

See!! Surely theres people on boards who play for clubs of some sort. Talk about closed shops! :rolleyes:

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 9,191 ✭✭✭kensutz

What about a nightowls team

kensutz wrote:
    What about a nightowls team

I've heard about it but I know very little about what goes on. Whats involved??

• Advertisement

You can email the organiser Kevin here and he'll sort you out with a team if needed

Thanks Kensutz!!!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,559 ✭✭✭UpTheSlashers

Where are you from? Who do your friends play for? Its not as difficult as you think to join a gaa club, 16-year-olds train with our senior team, and their nothing special at their own grade :p

A 3 year old thread? No point in bumping this.

Advertisement