Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

2nd Comm hours

Options
  • 29-06-2006 8:18pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 331 ✭✭

anyone here know if u get less hours in the second yr of commerce, not that there were many in the 1st yr, but just wondering

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 4,885 ✭✭✭Stabshauptmann

yes, bout 6 less

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,033 ✭✭✭Chakar

yes, bout 6 less

Wow thats easy stuff there.I did 12 hours for 1st year that'll probably go down to 8 maybe not 6.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 21 nylo

ye think its 12 hours a week in 2nd comm and if ur lucky u'll probably have thursdays r fridays (or if very lucky both) off. much less bull**** in 2nd year

• Registered Users Posts: 2,270 ✭✭✭singingstranger

Yeah, you're definitely likely to have at least one day off per week, though it'll vary depending on whenever they timetable your group for particular classes naturally enough. This is the 2nd Comm timetable for Semester 2.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,561 ✭✭✭Umaro

Woah!!! YES!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

This is the best topic I have ever read.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,755 ✭✭✭elmyra

Someone's clearly never been to the PI forum to read the sex threads...

well i do remember a hilarious one about a guy who suspected his brother of having relations with the family dog.

the only bad thing about PI is you never hear how it all turned out in the end. surely the dog must've said something by now??

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,033 ✭✭✭Chakar

Umaro wrote:
    well i do remember a hilarious one about a guy who suspected his brother of having relations with the family dog.

the only bad thing about PI is you never hear how it all turned out in the end. surely the dog must've said something by now??

*woof* *woof* *pointing paw* *woof*

Just what do you think he's gonna say.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,124 ✭✭✭Jonny Arson

I love the way a small question about a courses hours has transended into a full blown discussion of our favourite pastime bestiality...... *

* I do not have sexual relations with dogs.... seriously

Hey.. they're a man's best friend for a reason.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,755 ✭✭✭elmyra

Damnit and I promised today that I wasn't gonna go off topic and here I had a hand in this. Ah well, tis at least quite funny! Poor dog....roffle.

Advertisement