Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Update: members.boards.ie

Options
2»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 5,111 ✭✭✭tba

Asok I love you

MY CUSTOM SMILEHS!

smileh_annoyed.gif
    smileh_bionic.gif
    smileh_confused.gif
    smileh_crazy.gif
    smileh_cyclops.gif
    smileh_frown.gif
    smileh_goofy.gif
    smileh_grin.gif
    smileh_happy.gif
    smileh_innocent.gif
    smileh_lol.gif
    smileh_mad.gif
    smileh_ninja.gif
    smileh_pac.gif

• Registered Users Posts: 5,111 ✭✭✭tba

smileh_pirate.gif
    smileh_rofl.gif
    smileh_roll_eyes.gif
    smileh_sad.gif
    smileh_shocked.gif
    smileh_sleep.gif
    smileh_spec.gif
    smileh_squint.gif
    smileh_surprise.gif
    smileh_undead.gif
    smileh_wink.gif
    smileh_worried.gif

• Registered Users Posts: 17,958 ✭✭✭✭RuggieBear

smileh_pac.gif
    awesome

• Closed Accounts Posts: 7,145 ✭✭✭DonkeyStyle \o/

So is there some new signup/manager system in the works yet? smileh_innocent.gif
    Pwitty pweeeeze smileh_frown.gif

lol these smileys rawk smileh_lol.gif

• Registered Users Posts: 6,628 ✭✭✭Asok

When I get a chance i.e. my next days off.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 7,145 ✭✭✭DonkeyStyle \o/

Yeah I'm not moaning at you, just curious if you've been looking at any such systems lately. ;)
    Since the last one was a bit short on features... I wonder are we in for any cool new surprises.
    With people using their webspace mostly for storing linked pics/sigs, having a huge list of users sites seemed a bit pointless for browsing purposes... having links to hundreds of pages with "Hi, come back later and see my homepage lol!"
    Some kind of system that scanned user folders for any non-default index.html before adding it to the browsable user-site list would make it a bit more interesting.
    Maybe something that recorded hits/page views and ordered the list according to.
    Also, what about the forced google ads? will they be coming back? smileh_shocked.gif

What you mentioned in your first post about tying the webspace to boards user account sounds handy... though I smell another subscriber feature coming smileh_squint.gif

• Registered Users Posts: 17,958 ✭✭✭✭RuggieBear

What you mentioned in your first post about tying the webspace to boards user account sounds handy... though I smell another subscriber feature coming

i like your thinking

• Closed Accounts Posts: 7,488 ✭✭✭SantaHoe

Subscriber features made baby Jesus cry.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,949 ✭✭✭SouperComputer

my stuff seems to be missing, did it not survive the journey?

No biggie, nothing important there, just curious.

Advertisement