Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

could singing lessons help?

Options
  • 29-06-2006 11:02pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 314 ✭✭

hi i cant really sing to well so is there any hope at all or not?like i would be looking to be able to sing to make marketable music .i hit bum notes and i think my voive need be deeper to enhance it.any ideas?anybody?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 4,658 ✭✭✭Patricide

i dunno if this is any good to you now but theoreticly singing lessons could drasticly improve your voice but it all depends on whether its fixable or not, try going for a seto of say 10 lessongs record yourself singing the same song before and after and see if it made any didfference at all.

• Registered Users Posts: 360 ✭✭eddyc

My dad started singin lessons in his late 30's and he couldnt sing at all, now he's amazing, he says anyone can sing , its all about getting the right technique, apparently anyone can learn to have accurate pitch and intonation in their voice and expand their range , if you try to sing like someone else you will usually fail as their vocal chords are different than yours, try to sing in your own voice.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,413 ✭✭✭frobisher

I can answer this for you. Singing lessons really work. Far more than most people realise. I went from being unable to sing to making a living from it. I've been on a big break from music and know that I'm getting back into it I want to take lessons. Don't worry about making your voice deep, go with what you have and make the best out of it.

Let us know how it goes!

Advertisement