Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

My €0.99 Bargain

Options
  • 29-06-2006 11:27pm
    Registered Users Posts: 14,990 ✭✭✭✭

Yeah I know I'm an awful child. I was looking around Smyths today and found the attached for just 99c, I couldn't believe my luck, so of course I picked it up right away. It was reduced down from €7.99 and the only thing wrong with it was that the box was slightly tattered.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 5,578 ✭✭✭Scraggs

ehhhhhhh...sense

• Registered Users Posts: 23,216 ✭✭✭✭monkeyfudge

Scraggs wrote:
    ehhhhhhh...sense
    More nutritious than a McDonalds hamburger too... I've been on the Lego Diet for almost 2 years now.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,578 ✭✭✭Scraggs

I'm so glad you got that monkeyfudge!

I'm gonna have a gawk in the local toystores for lego bargains..it is sale time ya know!
    My mommy gave away my lego to poor orphans...what a bitch:D

• Registered Users Posts: 14,990 ✭✭✭✭Kintarō Hattori

Is it just me or does there seem to be alot of adults here (heh, I use the term loosely) that still go out and buy this........ for themselves, or am I just about the only one and strange?

• Registered Users Posts: 10,246 ✭✭✭✭Riamfada

I think the way society is going with its PSPs and Its X Box 2s and its Snoopy Snoopy Dog Dog stuff its nice to give into nostalgia and forget your mortgage payments of your NCT and just remember all those happy memories from when you were a kid. Not just remembering the Lego itself.

Ps; scraggs , warning number 1 :D

• Advertisement
Advertisement