Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Metro slow???

• 29-06-2006 11:54pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 249 ✭✭

Anybody in Limerick having the same problem?

167o74i.jpg

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,348 ✭✭✭ricey

Ya mine has been $hit the last few days up and down the hole time.
    Iv never had problems like this before but im leaving digiweb next week
    so not too pushed.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 22 GregusManus

Any particular reason your leaving Digiweb?

What is there phone service like, I read on there FAQ that there is a delay in connecting calls ~5 seconds. What about talking to somebody. There nothing worse than your constantly talking over each other due to delays in the line.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 30 dyslexixboy

Im in dundalk and mine has be fine until last sunday when I kept loosing the connection and it would come back. Now since then its been ****e. Same results as thread starter. Looks to me like they either did some work and f**ked up the network or have over subscribed their backbone again.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 447 ✭✭blocparty

i know that digiweb is currently in the process of making another 20 sites iirc live in the next month so id imagine they are working flat out to upgrade areas and such to get places ready for the new masts.

im on the pre order list for farmers cross here in cork and its about 3 weeks away now from going live so fingers crossed!!

Advertisement