Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Please note that it is not permitted to have referral links posted in your signature. Keep these links contained in the appropriate forum. Thank you.

https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2055940817/signature-rules

Why are Toyota's so popular in Ireland

Options
1235»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 4,791 ✭✭✭prospect

Ernie Ball wrote:
    A fixed-head coupe (like a Porsche 911 or an Audi TT).

ahhhhhhh,

Thanks.

• Moderators, Business & Finance Moderators Posts: 17,711 Mod ✭✭✭✭Henry Ford III

Jebus Ernie keep your cacks on! :D

Point and counterpoint....

I said all along that your MR2 was a nice car. No issues there. Enjoy it.

I honestly couldn't be bothered quoting your last tombe and rebutting it. I've work to do, and this place would suffer from bandwith issues eventually.

You seem to have major issues when someone doesn't agree with your view. I honestly don't understand why.

Anyhow this discussion has now run it's course.

I'll go for a run later in the ST and if I see a flawed MR2 cabriolet, bracing or not, I'll pass it. Easy ;)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 88,978 ✭✭✭✭mike65

Enough! Seriously.

Mike.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 881 ✭✭✭Ernie Ball

You seem to have major issues when someone doesn't agree with your view. I honestly don't understand why.

Takes 2 to tango, my friend.
    I'll go for a run later in the ST and if I see a flawed MR2 cabriolet, bracing or not, I'll pass it. Easy ;)

Maybe, but don't try to keep up in the corners or you'll be making the acquaintance of Mr. Bush (and I don't mean the one in Washington).;)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 88,978 ✭✭✭✭mike65

Thread closed.

Henry Ford 111 and Ernie Ball use PMs from now on!

Mike.

• Advertisement
This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement