Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Aura Viewing

Options
  • 30-06-2006 2:05am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 381 ✭✭

hey i'm looking for people who can see/read aura's and have tips etc on making it easyier than an few hours meditation to do...

ps i don't wanna hear from people who say its not real i couldn't be bothered with your kind in this thread.

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 43,045 ✭✭✭✭Nevyn

hey i'm looking for people who can see/read aura's and have tips etc on making it easyier than an few hours meditation to do...

The house of astrology does aura photography.

Such skills do take a while and it could be that you need the few hour of meditation to learn to focus.
    ps i don't wanna hear from people who say its not real i couldn't be bothered with your kind in this thread.

No need to get hostile, this forum has a charter about such things and if you have a problem with a post use the report post button to alert a mod.

• Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 9,689 Mod ✭✭✭✭stevenmu

We had a thread before on Seeing Auras and how to go about trying it. I should warn you though that while seeing auras at the most basic, etheric level is quite easy, and some people can manage it in minutes, seeing more detail than that and being able to 'read' auras takes much longer, maybe years, and lots of practice.

• Registered Users Posts: 17,247 ✭✭✭✭6th

Sounds like you want a quick fix to seeing them, to be honest its well worth putting the time and effort into it. Like Thaed said the House of Astrology is your best bet for getting it done or finding books with more info.

• Registered Users Posts: 81,310 CMod ✭✭✭✭coffee_cake

Never managed to interpret them beyond seeing if someone is ill or down (without it being usually noticable, obviously...), that kinda thing. And the more extreme types... sorry... meditation may help though

• Closed Accounts Posts: 381 ✭✭El_mariachi

i don't mean iwant a quick fix..... i do an nearly two hours of meditation a day as it is.... i no it needs work but i wanted to hear from ppl who can do it, i can do it but it takes a while, i haven't got 10 mins to focus on ppl in the street so i was wondering is it possible in a short amount of time!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 81,310 CMod ✭✭✭✭coffee_cake

Shorter than 10 minutes, yeah, but I couldn't explain how...

i don't mean iwant a quick fix..... i do an nearly two hours of meditation a day as it is.... i no it needs work but i wanted to hear from ppl who can do it, i can do it but it takes a while, i haven't got 10 mins to focus on ppl in the street so i was wondering is it possible in a short amount of time!
    It sounds almost like you're trying too hard, that you're forcing it. I find the trick to seeing auras is to relax, not to focus too hard on trying to see them and to let them show themselves to you. Because sight is our dominant sense, when you try to focus on an aura this naturally brings your eyes, our main organs of sight, into play too much and they instinctivly try to 'see' in the same way they normally do.

People differ in their opinions on how we actually 'see' auras, some say it is the eyes, some say it's the 3rd eye/pineal gland, other say it's other parts of the brain, or that our imagination is simply filling in things that we otherwise percieve about people. Almost everyone is unanimous though that the harder you try to see an aura, and the more you try to focus on detail when you do begin to see one, the less likely it is to happen. It *is* possible, I can see basic etheric auras almost instantly, if I try to see any colour or more detail I tend to lose it, but occasionally, without trying I will start to percieve some colouring. I'm fairly confident that if I practised more I'd be able to see much more, more easily.

Also as a side issue, I've never seen the ethics of this kind of thing discussed, but I'm not sure how ethical it is to practice on random people in the street. On the one hand it is something people are giving off, similar to body language or facial expressions. On the other hand most people either don't know what auras are or don't believe in them, if they did it's debatable whether or not they would allow people to be able to read so much information about them without their knowledge (it's also debatable whether or not they'd actually have a choice).

stevenmu wrote:
    Also as a side issue, I've never seen the ethics of this kind of thing discussed, but I'm not sure how ethical it is to practice on random people in the street. On the one hand it is something people are giving off, similar to body language or facial expressions. On the other hand most people either don't know what auras are or don't believe in them, if they did it's debatable whether or not they would allow people to be able to read so much information about them without their knowledge (it's also debatable whether or not they'd actually have a choice).

ethics of what ??? reading infomation is done everyday..... from the moment of contact with anyone you read them.. from the way they dress, talk, act etc.. they give this off and cannot control it (without alot of training) and its the same with their aura.... so i am confused what ya mean ethics???? its not like you can read thier thoughts with aura readin or influance them in anyway.... its a way of telling their mood, health, if they're good, bad at the soul level etc.....in the world we live in today anyone whoever says it is unethical to read someones aura should take a look at the news and when they are finish telling us about david beckhams new hair cut or earrings.... have a look at wars, torture, murder, rape, etc in the world and tell me then how aura reading someone in the street is unecthical!!!!!

Try not to be so aggressive, people here will share their advice but you wont always just get what you want to hear. Its all about respect.

Steven is absolutely right about the ethics of reading someone, manners cost nothing. Who are you to read someones health issues etc without their permission?

your a paranoraml investager? who are you to inpose yourself unto the spirits and investgate them without premission

• Advertisement

ethics of what ??? reading infomation is done everyday..... from the moment of contact with anyone you read them.. from the way they dress, talk, act etc.. they give this off and cannot control it (without alot of training) and its the same with their aura....
    That is a good point, and like I said I'm not sure about it all but I think to many people, reading their auras would equate to mind reading and I don't think many people would be too happy with you if they found out you were doing it. For me personally, it's not something I'd feel right about doing, but if you feel ok about then who am I to judge.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,040 ✭✭✭odonnell

I would say anything worth doing is worth doing right El mariachi. I understand that putting the time in can be very frustrating etc, but you know, i think it would be worth it. To spend a few hours meditating is easy enough, and once you have learned that you HAVE this ability, the only way forward is repetition....practise. Practise using the method you know works for you and if its a few hours meditating then so be it, but you know, this wont last forever - soon it would be an hour, then 30 minutes, then at will you would have this ability on tap.

Time is all it takes and we all have plenty of that.

If you want it bad enough, i suggest doing it properly, and doing it properly means no quick fixes mate. I believe youd get better results from taking your time, I have experienced the opposite - rushing can be a disaster!

Oh let me add one more thing.... with regards to practise subjects. You dont necessarily have to practise on people you know. Everything living is believed to give off an aura of some form... I found it very helpful to begin by practising looking at (believe it or not) plants! Plants give off a very slight aura. Aura you see - isnt necessarily connected to spirit, i believe its more in tune with an energy flow. The point being - start small. People are complex and should be built up to.

your a paranoraml investager? who are you to inpose yourself unto the spirits and investgate them without premission

How says I dont have permission, as some people may know its common practise to ask a place for permission before carrying out any investigation or "reading" of an area and any spirits that may be in the area.

But this thread is about aura reading, so dont jump at me with your paranoraml investager nonsense, just cos you dont like what you hear.

6th wrote:
    How says I dont have permission, as some people may know its common practise to ask a place for permission before carrying out any investigation or "reading" of an area and any spirits that may be in the area.

But this thread is about aura reading, so dont jump at me with your paranoraml investager nonsense, just cos you dont like what you hear.

fine will i start a new thread on paranormal investage and question you there?

it would be easier here and less effort.... so tell me how you get this premission from....

• Closed Accounts Posts: 43,045 ✭✭✭✭Nevyn

Please do El Mariachi and in the correct forum for it the Paranormal forum.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,122 ✭✭✭The Free Man

ok, i feel like doing something constructive for my 900th post. theres a few threads about auras here and i have learned a lot about auras through them. the tips on how to see auras is very interesting, and through meditation ive been able to see some amazing stuff.

id like to share this site of an artist called alex grey, who has painted a lot of great art focusing on the aura of a person doing various things. its inspiring.

http://www.alexgrey.com/

cheers and keep meditating yall!
    bill.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,566 ✭✭✭Gillo

Happy Birthday Freeman; 900 and going strong!!!!

Very interesting site, cool images on it.

Excuse my ingnorance, but can alot of information be gained from seeing an aura, I imagine you can tell a certain amount about teh persons wellbeing both physicaly and mentally.

Advertisement