Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Deleted

Options
  • 30-06-2006 8:42am
    Registered Users Posts: 1,287 ✭✭✭

Server:
    Bronzebeard
    Character name:
    Hooch
    Character type:
    Dwarf Hunter
    Level
    Professions:
    skinning (300) / leatherworking (300)

Ex-Guild:
    Hedonistic Penguins
    Playing hours (GMT!):
    aytime i can........ not enough (nights and weekends)

****DELETED*****

I deleted my main last night, my subscription is up next week.

Now... where did I put my real life, I know I left it here somewhere.

Hooch R.I.P.

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,783 ✭✭✭Binomate

****DELETED*****

I deleted my main last night, my subscription is up next week.

Now... where did I put my real life, I know I left it here somewhere.

Hooch R.I.P.
    Brave man.

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators Posts: 14,711 Mod ✭✭✭✭Dcully

You will be back,ive done the same on atleast 3 occasions,didnt delete chars tho :eek:

• Registered Users Posts: 1,287 ✭✭✭joe_chicken

Dcully wrote:
    You will be back,ive done the same on atleast 3 occasions,didnt delete chars tho :eek:

See that's the difference... I knew as long as he was alive, I wouldn't stop playing... so I KILLED him... hahaha... it felt quite good actually... like a weight lifting off my shoulders... no more grinding... no more in-raid quibbeling about buffs and rolling and aggroing and..... <insert in-game lingo that I'm never going to use again>

I started clearing out my bag and sending stuff to guild bank... but half way through I just thought... "I don't give a shìt"

It's a fun game, I could never say it isn't, but god does it eat up your life

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators Posts: 14,711 Mod ✭✭✭✭Dcully

It's a fun game, I could never say it isn't, but god does it eat up your life

Only if you let it,self discipline is the key,not easy though :)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 156 ✭✭hotnipples

Fair play to you. The game is ridiculously time consuming at level 60. It got to the point where I was fobbing off people in real life (id give them an excuse, never admit I was playing a videogame lol) to go on these six hour raids, and when you think about it, thats pretty pathetic. These games are fun, but pointless.. what do you obtain from all this time wasting.. shiny new epic items, but when WOW is considered an obsolete game and everyone is off playing something else, what will you have to show for all these nights wasted, sweet **** all!

So wise move man! I'd invest in sunglasses as direct sunlight will hurt your eyes for a few days. Try your best not to shout "WTB 1x Chicken Sandwich" in a take away either :)

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 969 ✭✭✭sunzz

can still get ur character back when hes deleted just raise a ticket with a gm.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,217 ✭✭✭Matthewthebig

bad idea to say that to someone :p

• Closed Accounts Posts: 14,983 ✭✭✭✭tuxy

do what i did. give your account away.

i remember on a different mmorpg i posted my user name and pass on a public message board. someone then took over the account and i couldn't access it.

Advertisement