Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Wake up You Bebo'ers!

Options
  • 30-06-2006 9:04am
    Registered Users Posts: 485 ✭✭

ONE
    w.a.k.e. u.p
    there is NO SUCH THING as a Bebo tracker.
    it does NOT exist. so quit posting stupid bulletins like
    "OH-EM-GEEEEE this WORKS!!!"
    no, it doesnt.

TWO
    To the people who have like 25,000 friends,
    are you serious?
    You're stupid.
    Go play in traffic.

THREE
    Don't ever post pictures and say
    "OMG, I'm so ugly"
    "OMG,I'm so fat"
    because if you were,
    you wouldn't post them.
    And if u do ur a fecking mongoloid.

FOUR
    Nobody cares about threats over the internet.
    Don't try to act hardcore with the keyboard.
    Fighting online is like racing in the special olympics;
    even if you win, you're still retarded.

FIVE
    Quit f*cking crying
    b/c you're not on someones top 16.
    who the **** cares?
    ITS FECKING BEBO!!!

SIX
    Who really gives a crap if
    I don't accept you as a friend?
    MOVE ON!!!
    Don't send me another request or message asking
    "what's up with you not adding me?"
    I don't want you as a friend;
    that's what's up!

SEVEN
    Little 6th graders who have Bebo
    and look like sluts,
    go somewhere else
    because nobody wants you here.

EIGHT
    I say you go and pass this on
    and maybe it will finally get through people's brains

NINE
    And if you open a bulletin and it says something like
    "repost this in 100 seconds or a ghost will rape your dog tonight,"
    IT'S NOT REAL! QUIT BEING A FECKING MORON

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 9,248 ✭✭✭Plug

Fcukin legend:D 4th one was a classic;) I,ll now use them on my bebo homepage.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,305 ✭✭✭jobonar

they are all so true!!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 29,930 ✭✭✭✭TerrorFirmer

The first one is so true. I have a bebo page, don't use it much at all but I still have one, and pretty much 99% of the stuff I get in my inbox is "Forwrd dis msg, c hu likes you" BULLSHIT, annoys me to the extent I just don't check mail anymore, people who repeatedly forward that tosh should be IP banned

• Registered Users Posts: 26,581 ✭✭✭✭Creamy Goodness

what the **** is a mongoloid?

also did you make sure to post this to everyone in your friends list, cos if not u'll have a bad love life 4 EVA!!!

• Registered Users Posts: 2,206 ✭✭✭wba88

u said what everyone is thinkin, legend

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 4,585 ✭✭✭honru

All this resentment of Bebo is worse than Bebo itself.

• Registered Users Posts: 33,518 ✭✭✭✭dudara

Cremo wrote:
    what the **** is a mongoloid?

From Dictionary.com
    mongoloid Offensive. Of or relating to Down syndrome.

• Registered Users Posts: 417 ✭✭MistressPandora

*thumps table*

Damn right! I fcuking hate Bebo and MySpace and all that kind of ****. It annoys me no end!

• Registered Users Posts: 921 ✭✭✭delta36

HavoK wrote:
    The first one is so true. I have a bebo page, don't use it much at all but I still have one, and pretty much 99% of the stuff I get in my inbox is "Forwrd dis msg, c hu likes you" BULLSHIT, annoys me to the extent I just don't check mail anymore, people who repeatedly forward that tosh should be IP banned

Pretty much the same for me... apparently i'm going too have a terrible love life for the next quadrillion years because of all the unforwarded messages I have. Ha! I don't believe that (I already had a terrible love life before I got those messages). i'm also going to have abou fifty viruses on my computer sent by messages... hmmm....:cool:

• Registered Users Posts: 2,552 ✭✭✭Steoob

ya i hate bebo with all my soul but that was a lame post at best.. could have been so much cleverer and the only clever bits you included were REALLY old jokes

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 12,801 ✭✭✭✭Kojak

Brilliant. :D:D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,221 ✭✭✭abetarrush

Yeah, im still waitin for a little 5 year old girl with a dismemebered face t kill me in my sleep

And never have sex ever again

And be a heartless bastard for not forwardin a trcked email that will save a baby girl from cancer

IF YOU DONT FORWARD THIS POST YOU WILL DIE OF AIDS

• Registered Users Posts: 4,386 ✭✭✭EKRIUQ

Best bit of advice I think on the net

• Registered Users Posts: 485 ✭✭tosh_thedude

Steoob wrote:
    ya i hate bebo with all my soul but that was a lame post at best.. could have been so much cleverer and the only clever bits you included were REALLY old jokes

Almost as lame so as your hilarious reply! :rolleyes:

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 60,101 Mod ✭✭✭✭Tar.Aldarion

You mean if I don't forward those hundred messages a day I won't get raped by scooby doo? :eek:

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 60,101 Mod ✭✭✭✭Tar.Aldarion

You mean if I don't forward those hundred messages a day I won't get raped by scooby doo? :eek:
    LISTEN UP!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! If someone by the name of Eoin MacQuaile wants to add you to their list dont accept it. Its a virus. Tell everyone on your list because if somebody on your list adds them you will get it too. It is a hard drive killer and a very horrible virus. Please pass this on to everyone on your list. We need to find out who is using this accounts. Sorry for the inconvenience. Right click on your group name of your buddy list and click Send Message to all. Copy and paste this message asap!!!!

Advertisement