Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

PSP Games Pouch

• 30-06-2006 9:46am
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 452 ✭✭

First time posting on this board...

My son, and avid PSP user came home from school yesterday saying some website is giving away a PSP games pouch. Anyone know anything about this or have the link the the website.

Thanks,
    Domer

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 666 ✭✭✭dancin

yep, the site is www.yourpsp.com
    It's the official PSP website. My brother got a PSP from the family recently, and was telling me that you register your PSP with this site, and they send you out the little pouch (took a week for his to arrive).

I guess you need to provide a product serial number or some such ID which ties the PSP to you.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 9,480 ✭✭✭projectmayhem

yeah you sign up on the yourpsp.com site (official sony psp website) with the serial code on the PSP (there's a sticker when you take out the battery containing this information) and a few weeks later you get a nice little case for your games ;)

Advertisement