Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Camping & fishing recommendations

Options
  • 30-06-2006 10:01am
    Registered Users Posts: 6,166 ✭✭✭

I have a group of friends coming over from England, looking for good all round coarse fishing, ideally at a location where they can pitch a tent close to the water.

As they are flying into Dublin, I was thinking Cavan region, but any of you got any recommendations ??

Many thanks

Andi

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 191 ✭✭vibez

Hi i duno if your friends have gone yet but if your lookin for camping i recently seen tents set up along ramor just beside lakeside hotel i duno if u need permission also in mullagh i think you would get away with setting up a few tents,

let me know how it goes. are you going piking? Stocks r quite low at the moment due to our eastern european visitors not catchin and releasin.

best of luck anyway

• Registered Users Posts: 6,166 ✭✭✭beer enigma

Thanks vibez - they're not coming over for a couple of months yet, so plenty of time to sort it out.

I'll check out those venues though

Cheers

Advertisement